Hello, New Here Andruw Jones Collector

Hello, just decided to check in, I'm new here and come here to both buy and trade for Andruw Jones cards. Let me know if anyone would like to trade. New to this but looks a great place. If anyone has any suggestions on how to many any banner graphics and such would be a great help.

Thanks and look forward to trading with you all of you in the future.

Hi @ajones25 and welcome to SCF! If you have questions, please feel free to ask them in the Feedback and Suggestions forum as we are always looking to improve SCF. Also, I invite you to review our free tools to enhance your collections such as our Inventory Manager and Through the Mail Manager! -Scott

Welcome to SCF and check the site out. I will check to see if I may have any Andruw Jones's left!
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Leighton Vander Esch, Jay Ajayi and Saquon Barkley!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles, Miguel Andujar, Gleyber Torres and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

4. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Welcome

I have a couple Andruw Jones game used and #D cards. Do you have a link to what you have for trade?
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Sounds great let me know what you have? I'm working on getting a list. Give me a list of who or what you collect and I can see what I have, Thanks!

Welcome to SCF!
    PC: Longoria, Tulowitzki, Stanton, Kemp, Pujols, Randy Johnson, Chipper Jones, Joey Votto, Griffey Jr, Craig Biggio, Bagwell, Helton, Derek Jeter
    I trade by BV & I only ship within the United States.
    Cards FT/FS~Hidden Content
    Scans/Pix~ Hidden Content