Question about selling vintage collection

I just came about a large vintage baseball collection, mostly 50's and 60's with some earlier and later years included. Theres at least 1000 cards total, lots of complete sets of 50's and 60's bowman,topps,etc.. Havent went through everything yet, but most cards seem to be in pretty good condition. I havent been involved in buying/trading/selling cards for a while and never collected vintage so I am not sure what the best way to go about selling this stuff. Should I try to get the better stuff(Mantles,Arron's, Ripken RC's,etc..) graded? Would it be better to unload this card by card, by complete sets, or as a big lot? Thanks for any help you guys can give me.

Heres some photos..Yes I know they are not protected well, most of the cards are in the books of 9 cards per page. My first goal is to get them in better sleeves and cases.

Vintage6.jpegVintage5.jpegVintage4.jpegVintage3.jpegVintage2.jpegVintage1.jpeg
    Collecting :: Odell Beckham & Sterling Shepard

I can't speak for all the cards but that 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle is a reprint or from some other set that wasn't 1952 Topps. If it was legit you would be looking at a couple million dollars for just that card in that condition.

But to answer your question yes get the top cards graded. Though I would probably send in a few to make sure the sets are all legit before sending them all in at once since I believe they charge you either way if the card is a fake.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I'm also suspicious of the authenticity of the 53B and 56T Mantles... and, that 82 Topps Traded Ripken was also a heavily counterfeited card. You might hold those and the 52 Topps cards up to a high intensity light or to the sun on a bright day and look at the back - if you see a silhouette of the front show through then it's a fake - this is just a simple test for lesser quality counterfeits (and many of the 52Ts, even commons, were counterfeited) - cards should be totally opaque. If the cards don't have the feel of known good examples or the card stock seems thinner or thicker or the color seems off then it's likely fake... You should probably make some of these cheap checks before spending any dollars on grading. Good luck with this.

Thanks guys, yes i am definitely going to get them checked out before i do anything else. The 52 Mantle is obviously a reprint, I should not have included that in with the photos, sorry about that. I am hoping everything else checks out as authentic.