Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

WTT Huge Player Lots for Decent RC''s...5-10X book in your favor

If you check my website you will see that I have many HUGE player collections I am looking to trade these collections for decent RC's. For example I am willing to trade for any and all Finest, Chrome, Bowman etc...RC's. I am trading HEAVILY in your favor (this goes for all sports) a great example would be probably the #1 baseball card I am looking for (besides LeBron RC's) the Griffey Jr UD RC. I'm pretty sure it books $60.00. I would be willing to offer over $300.00 in trade for it (probably much more) but to take advantage of the 5-10X book offer I need to unload some of your favorite player/team lots in the trade. If you are looking to get GU/Autos etc...I will trade those, but those cards count BV in the trade. Say you wanted a $20.00 GU, I would offer that GU and probably $150.00 or so in trade for the Griffey. Anyway enough for this post (you get the idea) anyone interested please PM/Email/IM me. Thanks
    Hidden Content
    Want to save 5-15% on your purchase? Check my feedback and pay via Check/MO/Cash

I don't have a PC - Everything in my bucket is potentially for trade
    I don't ACCEPT or SEND Gift Payments - Thanks

I just got a Bowman Chrome Jacque Jones RC in a trade. BV of like $6 or $7. WOuld you be interested in it?

I am definitely interested. Check my site and PM me
    Hidden Content
    Want to save 5-15% on your purchase? Check my feedback and pay via Check/MO/Cash

check out my site because I have some rookies

Would you be able to put together like a $60 lot of Tony Gwynn, Jose Vidro, Sean Casey, Doug Mientkiewicz, Greg Maddux, Nomar, Vladimir Guerrerro, Mark Madsen, Kobe Bryant, Shaquille O'Neal, Paul Kariya, and Teemu Selanne? If you could find around $60 in their cards, that would be great. That is, if you're still offering 10X BV.

I am collecting #'d parallel cards from several sets.
    Have many decent RC's to trade such of Jeter, Sexson, Beltran, etc.
    do you have ? and how would the trade work?

I have some #'d cards, you'd have to check my site. I'd still give 5X book or so depending on what #'d cards you needed.
    Hidden Content

I'll put this offer out there again, please PM me
    Hidden Content

lets try one more time :)
    Hidden Content

sry there wasnt a response... that was my dad
    he's looking for 01 fleer futures black golds #ed/499 and 02 fleer tradition glossy #ed/200

i dont really have time to check every player list for him, if you have any please lmk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast