Lightbulb Getting Back in The Game

Hello my name is Bill and I started collecting baseball, football and basketball cards in 1975. I collected for about 20 years until my daughter was born and then eased up on my collections. Recently I got my card room back and I am starting to get back into the game. I mainly collect baseball, specifically the Reds. I was told about SCF by a member of a group I belong to on FB. One thing I am looking for is a program to track my cards. I used to use the Card Collector program but that was several computers ago. I checked into it and found that the program is no longer available. I would like to find a program I can keep on my computer and not one of the online programs. I would prefer a database but the problem I am running into is I am using a Mac. What are people using these days and can anyone give me any ideas for a Mac?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Hi @bammbamm401 and welcome to SCF! If you have questions, please feel free to ask them in the Feedback and Suggestions forum as we are always looking to improve SCF. Also, I invite you to review our free tools to enhance your collections such as our Inventory Manager and Through the Mail Manager! -Scott

Welcome Bill to SCF and make sure to check the site out, lots of good people!

Football: Emmitt Smith, Leighton Vander Esch, Jay Ajayi and Saquon Barkley!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles, Miguel Andujar, Gleyber Torres and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

There isn't any programs that I'm aware of but you could try the Inventory Manager on here:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/scf/inv/cardlist/

Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Hello and welcome

I Collect Cleveland Browns,Drew Bledsoe