Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Oklahoma Sooners Washington State Cougars

I had a good mail day Thursday

Randy Carlyle

Emerson Boozer. He added a card of his own

Abdul Salaam

Mark Boyer
    i wasn’t sure how the metal card was going to turn out but I found it in the quarter card box so I thought it was worth a try. I think it came out nice he also added the testimony card.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Zach Redmond c/o Rochester Americans
    A nice Jets 2.0 addition

SCF Rewards
    Country

I’m in a bit of a dry slump the last week. I had to have a emergency procedure done today. Nothing major but I’m recovering and taking it easy by doing some TTM letters I’ll mail out later in the week. I am enjoying seeing everyone else’s success you guys are posting.

TTM Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Cleveland Browns Cleveland Cavaliers
    See jametagli_0's Items on eBay

nice photos, hang in there man and feel better

SCF Rewards
    Country

First return in over a week
    Keith Tkachuk. He answered a few questions and sent a note asking for all future TTM requests be sent to the St. Louis Blues address.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Henry Anderson of the NY Jets took about a month

And this one that I am super excited about getting back. River Cracraft this guy is one of my favorite Washington State Cougars of all time. Outstanding slot receiver at Wazzu that just got called up to the 53 man roster for the Broncos. Took exactly a week to get back. Again I’m super excited about this return I’m a huge fan of this guy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Paul Fenton c/o the Minnesota Wild in 9 days

SCF Rewards
    Country

Peter Mannino plus very nice hand written note. About a month and a half c/o U of Miami Ohio. Always great to get back a Jets 2.0 signature.

my mail box has been dry I’m glad to see a return again

SCF Rewards
    Country

Joe Washington in about 2 weeks. I sent 3, one for me and 1 each for 2 of my boys. He sent back 4. Great return!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got back former Boston Red Sock Ike Delock took about 2 weeks. The photo the Red Sox sign I took when I was in Boston in October and took the Fenway Park tour. I liked how the picture turned out so I thought it would be good Red Sox TTM material so I hope to get more copies of this picture signed in the future. I think a wall in my office at work is about to slowly become a Boston Red Sox wall.

if your in Boston I encourage you to spend the hour and a half and $20 on the Fenway Park tour. It is well worth it. I think even non Red Sox fans would enjoy it. Maybe not as much as I did being a Red Sox fan displaced by 1500 miles but it’s still neat if you like history and baseball. Boston as a whole is a awesome city. I hope to go back again soon and spend more than a day there. The day I was there was the day the Sox clinched the ALCS in Houston. As I waited for my train back to where I was staying with family in Connecticut I watched the game at a tavern in the south train station. That was a really cool experience because there was a handful of locals there watching the game. Great clam chowder as well

I am going to mail out a couple of TTM’s in the next few days that I think will be fast returns. We are looking to move soon and I don’t want to send a bunch out.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast