Molson Canadian Legendary Series

So i was watching tv tonight and saw a commercial come on for Molson Canadian and they said there doing a legendary bottle series for NHL legends and there were 12 different bottles to collect, I tried looking this up online but found nothing has anyone else seen or heard anything about this?

Hmm I haven’t been to the beer store for a while but I will have to keep this in mind next time I’m in there. They do some pretty cool promos each year. Last year’s with the old school logos were pretty nice.

Sent from my iPhone using SportsCardForum
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    Hmm I haven’t been to the beer store for a while but I will have to keep this in mind next time I’m in there. They do some pretty cool promos each year. Last year’s with the old school logos were pretty nice.

Sent from my iPhone using SportsCardForum
    Well i found that out tonight that last year they did the original six teams on a 6pack kinda wish i knew about it lol. If you do find out more about this please let me know!

Lake of bays brewery already did this, no? I remember a goaltender series they did not long ago. i have a few bottles somewhere in the basement.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyers67 View Post
    So i was watching tv tonight and saw a commercial come on for Molson Canadian and they said there doing a legendary bottle series for NHL legends and there were 12 different bottles to collect, I tried looking this up online but found nothing has anyone else seen or heard anything about this?
    Tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full...

Quote Originally Posted by Leafsman View Post
    Tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full...
    Just cleared out some messages.