Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Favourite ttm's you've gotten

I just got back a Big Ben signed photo yesterday and was curious what you're favorite items are.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2015 US Open Pin Flag from Jordan Spieth. Awesome Sig!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

For personal reasons Oriole great Al Bumbry

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have had a lot of game used requests come back so that might be my favorite, although I do like it too when players write back. I have a few of those, but my favorite probably is Justin March-Lillard when he played for the Chiefs he sent me his game worn gloves and my photo back with a Bible verse inscription fully written out. Also, I got Frank Thomas, the Big Hurt ttm a few years ago. He doesn't have but a few successes ttm
    Last edited by r0yals2012; 10-13-2018 at 08:48 PM.
    Collecting: Yordano Ventura, Salvador Perez, Mike Moustakas, and especially Eric Hosmer.

Always looking for Autographs with Bible verse inscriptions

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Chicago Bears St Louis Blues

My two very favorite TTMs have been ones I have gotten for my children. I got Mary Costa who signed a Sleeping Beauty Disney 5x7 in gold calligraphy writing, and sent a note to my daughter (which she was THRILLED about!). The other was Barrie Holland from the Star Wars movies, who sent a handwritten note, 3 8x10s and signed 3 cards for my son (he paid the shipping all the way from England too!) Super nice man, later found out that he typically charges, which I didnt know when I initially sent the custom cards I made, but he waived the fee for my son, which was so kind of him! (no scans at the moment).

Just got an RTS from Johnny Lujack's California address, and was concerned that he had stopped signing TTM. So I tried his Iowa home address, and got these three customs back in blue, which I really liked the look of:

Another great one was this custom I made and sent to Micky Ward's home address, he graciously signed and inscribed (photo is a little grainy, looks MUCH better in person!)

My other favorite is this one, which is an 8x10 from when I met Kevin Butler from the 85 Bears. I told him he was my favorite player, and that we shared a first name, to which he took off his Super Bowl ring, handed it to me, and said "why don't you try that on for size, Kevin?!"

God Bless,

Kevin (the other one!)
    Last edited by kclj520; 10-14-2018 at 01:05 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees
    See mrrosado's Items on eBay

I got Alex Rodriguez ttm. I was shocked. I like everything I get back but the AROD stands out.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Sports Card Forum mobile app
    my for trade website can be seen here: Hidden Content
    My for sale on eBay:Hidden Content

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

My brother and I grew up a 49ers fan (me) and a Cowboys fan (him). We would always get into arguments on which team had better players. One of my favorites was Jay Novacek vs Brent Jones debate. When I wrote a TTM request to Jones, I mentioned this and how my bro was always wrong. I got the TTM back plus a message stating that Brent says my brother is still wrong and that I'm right.

Every chance I get from now until the end of time I bring it up to his everlasting annoyance.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those are some awesome stories!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Head and shoulders my favorite return story. Wrote to Mr. Raymond Berry in 2015, sending an index card only. In my letter I told him I have 2 young daughters and we are Christians. Ten days later I receive an 8x10 envelope with a card and a 5x7 autographed, with a note on my index card saying that when he saw I had 2 daughters that he wanted to send something to them. Also included were 2 dvds about Israel for my children! On top of that, I noticed as I was throwing away his envelope that his phone number was on his return address sticker! After much consideration I called him to thank him for his generosity, leaving a message on his answering machine, expecting to NEVER hear from him. I did not bother to leave my phone number in the message, because I knew there was no point. When I got off of work the next day my wife was feverishly trying to get my attention while she was talking on the phone. She was talking to Mr. Berry! I proceeded to talk to him for an hour and a half about his time with the Baltimore Colts, Super Bowl XX, and our faith. HANDS DOWN THE NICEST MAN I HAVE EVER TALKED TO! AN AWESOME ONCE AND A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY I WILL ALWAYS CHERISH!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I love all my TTM returns but, one of the ones I got recently has to be hands down my favorite just because of nostalgia reasons and that is the one I got from Kevin Conroy.

Kevin Conroy was the voice of Batman in the Batman: The Animated Series in the early 90s and has also voiced Batman in a lot of the animated movies and I believe even the Justice League animated series. I grew up on BTAS and he will always be the Batman of my generation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast