Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

Thumbs down New statistical analysis shows the most accurate QB in Packer history isn't who you think it is!

Was the title click-baity enough? Alright folks, get ready to dig into this scorching hot take that'll make you wish you put on your SPF-15000!

The most accurate QB in Packers history is NOT Aaron Rodgers. It isn't Brett Favre. Bart Starr, Lynn Dickey, please! Not even the magic man Don Majkowski can hold a candle to this blazing super nova!

Bears all-time great Jim McMahon holds an 80% completion percentage* for his career with the Green Bay Packers!

15 points higher than pretender Aaron Rodgers. McMahon's impact to that 1996 team can't be understated enough. Having soundly defeated the Patriots in Super Bowl 20, McMahon was privy to DEEP insider information that was crucial to Brett Favre's performance in Super Bowl 31. The next year the Packers went back without McMahon? DEFEAT! Aaron Rodgers sat for years behind Favre absorbing knowledge and becoming a Super Bowl champ in his own right. But where did he learn that winning swagger? Brett Favre..... who got it from QB whisperer Jim McMahon. So let's credit both the '96 and '10 Super Bowls to Jim McMahon's outsized influence on the organization and their quarterbacks. I think it's time to retire McMahon's 9 in Green Bay and add him to the ring of honor for directly or indirectly winning the Packers most recent Super Bowl wins. PAY NO ATTENTION TO MY SIGNATURE BANNER FOR I AM COMPLETELY UNBIASED!

*-minimum 5 passing attempts

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Awesome stat find ... I would never have guessed that I don't think ... wild!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

It's a lame stat. He was 4 for 5 over two yrs.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Green Bay Packers
    See bfd13's Items on eBay

If you look hard enough, you can find a statistic to support anything.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

It's a lame stat. He was 4 for 5 over two yrs.

Oh, sure, it's definitely not proof Jimmy was the best or anything but it's still a cool stat as it's something must people would never guess … kinda like a Jeopardy type of question

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

I can't believe that bears team didn't win another SB. Best D, in my opinion, with respects to the Ravens.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I can't believe that bears team didn't win another SB. Best D, in my opinion, with respects to the Ravens.

Indeed; the 85' Bears were like a one-hit wonder band …