Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BrownBullhead's Items on eBay

Did up a separate thread showing cards 640 to 646. Did NOT add them to this thread yet.

Barring any "swatch" variations for rainbows, I'm down to 11 cards for my master set, all Lemieux's.

1. AUTOGRAPH VERSION #/15 Magnificent Inserts MI-03 Mario Lemieux 2002 All-Star
    2. AUTOGRAPH VERSION #/15 Magnificent Inserts MI-05 Mario Lemieux Dual Jersey
    3. AUTOGRAPH VERSION #/5 Magnificent Inserts MI-06 Mario Lemieux Number
    4. AUTOGRAPH VERSION #/5 Magnificent Inserts MI-07 Mario Lemieux Emblem
    5. AUTOGRAPH VERSION #/5 Magnificent Inserts MI-10 Mario Lemieux Complete Package
    6. AUTOGRAPH VERSION #/10 Back In Time BIT-05 Mario Lemieux 55-56 Parkhurst design
    7. AUTOGRAPH VERSION #/10 Back In Time BIT-06 Mario Lemieux 57-58 Parkhurst design
    8. AUTOGRAPH VERSION #/10 Back In Time BIT-07 Mario Lemieux 58-59 Parkhurst design
    9. AUTOGRAPH VERSION #/10 Back In Time BIT-08 Mario Lemieux 59-60 Parkhurst design
    10. AUTOGRAPH VERSION #/10 Back In Time BIT-12 Mario Lemieux 62-63 Parkhurst design
    11. AUTOGRAPH VERSION #/10 Back In Time BIT-13 Mario Lemieux 62-63 Parkhurst design

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Did up a separate thread showing cards 640 to 646. Did NOT add them to this thread yet.

Barring any "swatch" variations for rainbows, I'm down to 11 cards for my master set, all Lemieux's.

1. AUTOGRAPH VERSION #/15 Magnificent Inserts MI-03 Mario Lemieux 2002 All-Star
    2. AUTOGRAPH VERSION #/15 Magnificent Inserts MI-05 Mario Lemieux Dual Jersey
    3. AUTOGRAPH VERSION #/5 Magnificent Inserts MI-06 Mario Lemieux Number
    4. AUTOGRAPH VERSION #/5 Magnificent Inserts MI-07 Mario Lemieux Emblem
    5. AUTOGRAPH VERSION #/5 Magnificent Inserts MI-10 Mario Lemieux Complete Package
    6. AUTOGRAPH VERSION #/10 Back In Time BIT-05 Mario Lemieux 55-56 Parkhurst design
    7. AUTOGRAPH VERSION #/10 Back In Time BIT-06 Mario Lemieux 57-58 Parkhurst design
    8. AUTOGRAPH VERSION #/10 Back In Time BIT-07 Mario Lemieux 58-59 Parkhurst design
    9. AUTOGRAPH VERSION #/10 Back In Time BIT-08 Mario Lemieux 59-60 Parkhurst design
    10. AUTOGRAPH VERSION #/10 Back In Time BIT-12 Mario Lemieux 62-63 Parkhurst design
    11. AUTOGRAPH VERSION #/10 Back In Time BIT-13 Mario Lemieux 62-63 Parkhurst design

Best of luck with these cards!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Updated show to 653 uniqure singles. Enjoy the show!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Updated show to 653 uniqure singles. Enjoy the show!

Congrats on surpassing 650+ memorabilia cards with this set!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Updated the original posts to reflect all 658 unique singles I now have in hand!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Updated the original posts to reflect all 658 unique singles I now have in hand!

Keep up the good work !

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bumping to show all 681 singles I have in hand!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Bumping to show all 681 singles I have in hand!

Nice ! So close to 700... :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

High end Mario Lemieux patch autos !!

hey im a huge Mario Lemieux high end patch auto collector from 1998-2022 .... do you have instagram ? If you do please message me at "Mario_Lemieux_Hockey_Cards" or text or call my phone at 603-486-0608 .... you can also email me at [email protected] .... im new to this SGC page so i dont know how to use it well , please contact me one of the 3 ways above... id love to share our collections, even if you arent looking to sell, ill show you mine if you show me yours ... id love to know who else has a beautiful collection of Mario Lemieux high end cards... I have lots of 1/1 and /5 and /10 Lemieux patch autos and autos mainly.. would love to see some of yours so plz message me thanks Mike im from USA Massachusetts

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey im a huge Mario Lemieux high end patch auto collector from 1998-2022 .... do you have instagram ? If you do please message me at "Mario_Lemieux_Hockey_Cards" or text or call my phone at 603-486-0608 .... you can also email me at [email protected] .... im new to this SGC page so i dont know how to use it well , please contact me one of the 3 ways above... id love to share our collections, even if you arent looking to sell, ill show you mine if you show me yours ... id love to know who else has a beautiful collection of Mario Lemieux high end cards... I have lots of 1/1 and /5 and /10 Lemieux patch autos and autos mainly.. would love to see some of yours so plz message me thanks Mike im from USA Massachusetts

@MarioLemieux66: Hello. I find Instagram very clumsy and awkward to share scans of my cards; they all need to be resized to a certain ratio or the IG app does not display the entire image. I have a thread on this very forum (SCF) where you can see my up-to-date collection. My entire "Mario" collection is 2002-03 Parkhurst Retro which you can find on my other S&T thread. I only have one for sale right now https://www.ebay.ca/itm/125200582991 . Easier for me to just communicate via messaging and threads on here instead of phones, texts, etc. :) Please hope you will understand.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12