If you live in the Whittier area, the Jimmy\'s USA in Whittier, CA is scheduled for Sunday November 18 2018 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM

Show Address
12327 Whittier Blvd
Whittier
California, 90602

Show website
http://www.jimmysusa.com

Show Information
Hi, everyone. On Sunday, November 18th, 2018, there will be a large hobby show at Jimmy\'s USA in Whittier.

Vendors will be selling everything from sports cards, Hot Wheels, comic books, Funko, bobbleheads & more!

Here\'s the address: 12327 Whittier Blvd, Whittier, CA 90602

The show will run from 9 AM to 3 PM. Jim told me he will gladly keep the show going past 3 PM if the sellers wish to stay longer.

Also, for this show, it will be ***FREE*** for sellers to sell. Yes, that\'s right - no table or booth fee. Pretty awesome, I know.

Attendance is also free.

If you\'re interested in selling at the show, please PM me or reply below and I can answer any questions you might have and I can also send you Jimmy\'s contact info so you can call him to reserve a table(s) or booth or to check out Jimmy\'s USA prior to the show if you\'d like to get an idea as to the layout of the place.

I hope to see all you SoCal collectors on November 18th, whether you\'re selling at the show or if you plan on checking it out as a collector.