Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Illinois Fighting Illini Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears

fwtincaps70 TTM & IP Thread

I've been doing TTMs since June this year and I figured I'd make a thread here to post my hockey successes. I'm TTM'ing some NHL and CHL players and eventually some minor league IP's. Enjoy

Edit: Gonna start listing all my successes here, and not just hockey. I mainly do baseball and hockey but I've done a few NFL and NBA
    Last edited by fwtincaps70; 12-03-2018 at 05:36 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

First up I got Travis Zajac of the New Jersey Devils. I sent to his home in Short Hills, NJ on 9/14/18 and got it back in just 14 days. He signed 2 4x6 photos in black.

Next I got Roberto Luongo of the Panthers, who signed a couple 4x6 photos in blue. Sent to his home is Parkland, FL. Got it back in 21 days. He's always been a fairly consistent signer.

My last one for this post is actually an email success from Phil Pritchard, the keeper of the Stanley Cup. He sent me a signed 4x6 and a Upper Deck card signed with a bad silver sharpie, so they didn't turn out that good. Still a very cool and generous success, as he paid for postage from Canada.

All of these are in the TTM Manager. I'll post all the pictures tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get some more successes in soon as I've sent out quite a few.

Last edited by fwtincaps70; 10-31-2018 at 04:55 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got back my first CHL success today. San Jose Sharks 2017 draft pick Jake McGrew on an 8x10. Sent to the Spokane Chiefs & it arrived back in exactly a week. Really fast success.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got one back today. Sent to LA Kings prospect Jaret Anderson- Dolan through the Spokane Chiefs. He signed 3 Team Canada Juniors cards for me. They look really nice signed in red. He actually made the Kings roster at the start of the season, played a few games there and got sent back to Spokane where he injured his wrist. Still a nice success as he is a huge prospect in the organization. Took just 11 days.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Last week I also got Brenden Morrow through his home in Texas in just 9 days. He signed a 13/14 Score in blue, but it smudged badly. Still a nice success from a former first rounder.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got 2 back in today from a couple huge prospects on the Everett Silvertips. Capitals prospect Riley Sutter signed 4 4x6s for me in blue. All of them turned out amazing, from an over point-per-game player. The second one I got is from Connor Dewar, who is totally lighting it up in the WHL right now. He's averaging almost a goal per game (!!!) with 40 points overall in just 25 games. Unfortunately, 2 of the 4 photos I sent got badly smudged because he put them back in the envelope too fast... gotta love the hustle tho. They bled onto the backs of other photos, which is fine. Extremely happy with this mailday.

Last edited by fwtincaps70; 12-01-2018 at 06:40 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

First time I've gotten back stuff 3 days in a row. Today brought Anaheim Ducks prospect Kyle Olson. I sent 3 4x6s and a 17/18 CHL card, but he only signed the 4x6s.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thought I should make another post listing all the TTM successes I've got since I started in June.
    Minor league baseball:
    Tommy Edman
    Andrew Knizer
    Brady Bowen
    Ferderis Parra
    Eric Carter
    Chris Swauger (coach)
    Donnie Ecker (coach)
    Dernier Orozco (coach)
    Andy Young (Got him twice, Got a card signed thru the Springfield Cardinals and then got him on a Peoria Chiefs program in AFL.
    Johan Oviedo
    You've probably never heard of most of the guys on that list. I got them on 2017 (or 18) Peoria Chiefs team set cards. I think Knizer, Edman, and Oviedo are all Top 30 for the Cardinals.
    Other baseball:
    Matt Beaty
    Kevin Kramer
    Kyle Farmer
    Raisel Iglesias
    Phil Gosselin
    Ron Gant
    John Stefero
    Pat Neshek
    Gene Garber
    Jody Davis
    Tim Stoddard
    Jeremy Rhoades
    Marty Herum
    Luis Castillo
    Tyler Jay (Sent me a couple extras, I'm from where he played his college ball)
    Eric Pardinho
    Will Benson
    Jordan Foley (AFL)
    Ryan Clark (AFL)
    John Schreiber (AFL)
    Taylor Trammell
    Jerad Eickhoff
    Adam Haseley
    Max Schrock

Hockey:
    Jaret Anderson-Dolan
    Brenden Morrow
    Kyle Olson
    Roberto Luongo
    Travis Zajac
    Connor Dewar
    Riley Sutter
    Jake McGrew
    Phil Pritchard (email)

Misc:
    Cody Parkey
    Devin Singletary
    Ed Hochuli (email)
    Penn & Teller (email)
    Wil Trapp
    Emailed some Bundesliga teams and got autos from Franfurt, Dusseldorf and Leverkusen (5x7s). Got some relatively big names like Bernd Leno and Sven Bender.
    These aren't in any specific order. I've probably gotten about a 30-40% success rate, which isn't bad at all. If you want too see any pictures of these just give me a DM
    Last edited by fwtincaps70; 12-22-2018 at 05:25 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today I got 2 postmarked from S Suburban IL. Blackhawks defender Brandon Davidson on 4 4x6s and Rays #11 prospect Nick Solak on a 16 BDP. Both came back in 22 days.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today I got another one back from Spokane. I sent 3 4x6s and a cheap UD CHL card I found on COMC. I'm kinda disappointed as he only sent back the card, but it does look pretty nice. So far this season he's got 43 points in just 32 games with the Chiefs. I sent this out on 11/19 and got it back in 24 days.

Last edited by fwtincaps70; 12-13-2018 at 05:15 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast