Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: ePack Clerks Base

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

ePack Clerks Base

Did anyone buy ePack Clerks cards?

I'm looking for base, and Character base. Can use the SIlver Foils in a lot of cases too.

For the regular base (1-72): I will pay 10 cents per base card, or $1 per Silver Foil.
    For the character base (73-90): I will be 35 cents per base card, or $3.50 per Silver Foil.

I'm trying for the Gold foils.... and am about 90% of the way there on the regular base, still a long way to go on the character base.

If you'd rather trade, I do have some extra base... I've got other Clerks & Hockey stuff too.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Busted 3 boxes, drop me a line. I can help you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a handful of the patch cards that I have been trying to give away but nobody wants them.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, not surprised. I have the full patch card set (in hand). They can be bought dirt cheap on COMC, or like you suggest.... they could be had by trade, for cheap, on ePack.

I was able to flip my doubles for base cards, that was about it.

Anyone reading this: I am still looking for Clerks base cards (1-72) and Character cards (73-90) on ePack. I am about 90% of the way for finishing off gold foils for 1-72..... not even close on the Character cards. I am willing to deal physical cards, ePack cards, or paypal to get your clerks base.

Thanks.

I have a handful of the patch cards that I have been trying to give away but nobody wants them.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did anyone buy ePack Clerks cards?

I'm looking for base, and Character base. Can use the SIlver Foils in a lot of cases too.

For the regular base (1-72): I will pay 10 cents per base card, or $1 per Silver Foil.
    For the character base (73-90): I will be 35 cents per base card, or $3.50 per Silver Foil.

I'm trying for the Gold foils.... and am about 90% of the way there on the regular base, still a long way to go on the character base.

If you'd rather trade, I do have some extra base... I've got other Clerks & Hockey stuff too.

Going to bump my original post!

I bought more of this stuff with the BOGO sale on Cyber Monday. I finished off the Gold Foils for cards #ed 1-72 a while ago.... but still searching for Character Base, to finish off cards #ed 73-90. I'm about a third of the way complete.

Any ePack peoples have Clerks Character Base they want to move? I can trade other ePack Clerks stuff, physical hockey, or paypal.