Product Release - 11/14/18

Configuration: 12 boxes per case. 10 packs per box. 5 cards per pack.

BOX BREAK
- 2 Autographs
- 1 Memorabilia
- 10 Inserts
- 7 Parallels

The price for 1 individual slot is $43 delivered, with additional slots $41 delivered. This covers the case, shipping, and new toploaders/sleeves/teambags/bubble mailers for these cards.

Rules For The Break

- Each team will receive base of all players pulled (unless they don't want them), all auto's, rookies, inserts, parallels and #'d cards.
- If you hit a card worth $200 or more, I will ask that you pay extra for signature confirmation and insurance.
- Payment is due within 48 hours after the break is full.
- Once everyone is paid, I will randomize the list 3 times. If your name falls at the top of the list, you will have first crack at any team. From there, the member at #2 will have a pick of any team except what the member at #1 picked and so on until all 30 teams are drafted.
- Being that it is a team draft and I work mornings, I can only be on here at lunch and when I get home. If the members in the break can PM or mention the next person in line to draft, we can get the drafting done asap.
- In the event of a dual team auto being hit, that card or cards in the break will be randomized at the end of the break.
- Only members in the break can trade/sell slots to each other.
- All cards will go to the team displayed on the card.

So Who's In???