Thread: Wow Celtics beat Pacers

Exclamation Wow Celtics beat Pacers

Was watching the game and it looked the Pacers were going to win big time so I shut the game off and just caught the last minute of the game.

Pierce was unbelievable.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

bad 4th quarter by the Pacers...they let up, thought the game was in the bag, and Pierce stole the momentum

He had an incredible game, 21 out of 21 free throws. wow!!

Pierce is a great player ! I am suprised he made it back to the NBA after geting stabbed and robbed.

Yes, and the Nets crushed the poor souls of the Bucks. Let's go NETS!

Tim

Pierce kicked ™™™ in that 4th quarter. If he would have shot that well during the other 3 quarters they would have never had to come from behind.

I think if Dikembe performs adequately, that will go a long ways towards taking the Nets back to the Finals.

He and Miller are the only legitimate centers left in the East Conf. play-offs.

nice recovery by the Pacers to at least win game 2. Series now tied 1-1 going back to Boston.

I don't think Pacers will have any problems beating Boston on the road.

Gotta contain those 3-point shots, and they'll be fine.