Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings Minnesota Twins

2010 Press Pass 8 Seconds Auto/Relic checklist help

Does anyone have a link or know what the checklist for the auto/Relics are in this set? I can't find a list of the cards at all and I am collecting them as I am a big bull riding fan. Any help would be appriciated on this.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I checked the Inventory Manager (in the above button). Typed in the set and came up with this list. Just click on the link and the stuff should be there. You can find any set checklist by playing around with it and typing in years and different sports.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/scf/...rchleagueid/0/
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings Minnesota Twins

Thank you so much, I have been trying to find info on this for a long time

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you so much, I have been trying to find info on this for a long time

No problem. All checklists for all types of sports are located here for FREE in the Inventory Manager. You can even create a checklist that is just specific to one player instead of by set. It is very versatile.