Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I also have one of these cards. I pulled mine out of a pack of Score Baseball cards in 1990. It looks a bit darker and has a white autograph on the front. I dont have a scanner, otherwise I'd post a pic. I'm curious to see what the value of it is. @BSEBALLCOMMISH75 has seen a pic, and also said he knows nothing about it, but that it looks like a broader.
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

My initial thought was a Broader, too. But, Broaders never came from a pack. If it came from a pack, it isn't a Broader. If it's a Broader, it didn't come from a pack.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's a reproduction. From everything I've seen and heard, Bo wont sign that image.

That is fairly accurate.He used to sign it, but it turns out that the photo was being used without being licensed by the photographer (basically, the photographer wasn't getting paid), so Bo quit signing it. I think I read that even Score didn't go through all of the proper channels to get permission.

Anyway, there are a rare few (authentic) examples of Bo signing items using this photo.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I also have one of these cards. I pulled mine out of a pack of Score Baseball cards in 1990. It looks a bit darker and has a white autograph on the front. I dont have a scanner, otherwise I'd post a pic. I'm curious to see what the value of it is. @BSEBALLCOMMISH75 has seen a pic, and also said he knows nothing about it, but that it looks like a broader.

What is a Broader?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I misspelled it... Broder is.the term I meant. Here's a page about them...

http://baseballcardpedia.com/index.php/Broder

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Milwaukee Brewers

Ferret26 please let us know what they say about the card when you get it back. I would believe in the Broder theory, except, I pulled the card from a pack myself. I've never been a huge Bo fan, but that card just looked so cool. I still remember the gas station I bought the pack at.
    Collecting Topps Brewers. I PC Jonathan Lucroy, Paul Molitor, Christian Yelich, Robin Yount, and Ken Griffey Jr.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Milwaukee Brewers

Has anyone gotten any more info on this card?

SCF Rewards
    Country

PSA has had the card for grading for a few months now and I expect to get it back very soon. I’ll post a phot as soon as it arrives

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just got the card back today and as expected, PSA would not grade it - N9 No specific info, not Graded.
    Notice there are no numbers or copyright or anything on the back....that would lead me to believe it's a fake, but we do have one member stating they got it from a pack...is that possible with no copyright or anything?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Milwaukee Brewers

I have that exact card, and I did get it from a pack.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dave, can you upload a smartphone photo? I do not have a scanner either and the images I posted are from a phone.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast