Thread: Did you guys see that?

Did you guys see that?

What a game!!! Stoudemire banks a 3-ball for OT and Marbury banks one for the win. Amazing game!!!

Now, if only our Lakers can take care of business against the Wolves tomorrow.

Would be nice to take out the Wolves in 5 games; then rest while hoping Suns take Spurs to 7 games.

Despite the game today, I don't believe Spurs will lose to Suns.

Bulls lost game 1 to Lakers in 1991 NBA Finals, then promptly won the next four.

All I am hoping is for the Suns to extend the Spurs as far as possible. Would love for all games to be double- and triple- OT to wear out the Spurs before we see them.

pod-
    I agree 100% there!!! Would love to face a tired San Antonio team on the way to #4.

I was quite frankly surprised to see how well the double team of Tim Duncan worked to take him out of his game. Even at the last seconds of regular session, when he gave 2 passes to Robinson for the 2 dunks, Suns never gave up on the double team.

Boy, did the Suns stick to their game plan well!!!

It doesn't hurt that Duncan and Parker were shooting free throws a la Shaq. lolol

And did ya catch Marbury's reaction after Amare banked in his lucky 3-pointer. Talk about the shock of a lifetime. lolol

Now, if the Suns can only do this for 3 more games out of the next 6!!

Kings pretty much handled the Jazz tonight. Jazz just don't have much firepower. It's basically Malone and hope that everyone else hits perimeter shots. Kings look like they'll sweep the Jazz. Webber was hot tonight!