Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast
    Please Note - AutographTTM will ship to the following countries: Any Country

BANNED

Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

@AutographTTM - Thanks for the "O's" "additional auto's", very nice 'Birds". Even though I'm not really interested in the F Rob. auto, would you include it with the seven "O" auto's ? I could use it for trade bait. So, would the seven "Birds" auto's + the "REDS" F Rob. auto be okay for the Hank Aaron auto ? If so, either post our trade in trade manager or let me know and I'll post it (and you could confirm). If not okay, no problem, we could see what else could work. Again, thanks for your time and effort in working on this trade. Have a good night, Rodney

BANNED

Country

@OriolesFan Sure thing

BANNED

Country

If I add the Robinson would you add a cheap GU of a Star?

BANNED

Country

Or a cheap auto idk

SCF Rewards
    Country

@AutographTTM - Yes, I'll do that. PLMK from these players, which one would you want the gu of --- Manny Machado, Adam Jones, Troy Glaus, Hunter Pence, Robinson Cano, Jeff Kent, David Wright, Trevor Hoffman, or Ryan Zimmerman

BANNED

Country

Ryan zimmerman. Thank you. I'll post the trade.

BANNED

Country

@OriolesFan I posted the trade

SCF Rewards
    Country

@AutographTTM - Please reply to the last PM I sent you. Afterwards, I should be able to confirm our trade. Also, plmk when you'll be mailing, so I can have yours ready to go. THANKS, Rodney

BANNED

Country

@OriolesFan I can have it sent out by tomorrow. Confirm the trade so I can have your address.

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast