Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
    Please Note - akaus21 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Okay. Can you use any of these?

04 Timelines Call to the Hall Autographs Rollie Fingers #CH-23
    18 Leaf Heroes of the Game Duke Snider cut auto
    18 Leaf Heroes of the Game Tony Gwynn cut auto

Most of the HOF game used I have is lower end so figured you wouldn't be interested in it.
    Always looking for Reggie Miller cards I need.

Top 5 Most Wanted:
    2003-04 Ultimate Collection Signatures Logos #RM Reggie Miller 1/1
    1999 Stadium Club Co-Signers Randy Moss/Jerry Rice
    Babe Ruth game used jersey card
    Michael Jordan Bulls Autograph
    Tom Brady Patriots Autograph

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Adam, I may be interested depending on what you'd want. None of them would be PC, just trade bait. Also, it's very seldom when I trade for brands that don't show the team name/logo in the picture. However, depending on the offer(s), I may be interested. Have a good evening and night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey
    I would do my 3 autos for your 4 game used cards. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

Adam, I may be interested depending on what you'd want. None of them would be PC, just trade bait. Also, it's very seldom when I trade for brands that don't show the team name/logo in the picture. However, depending on the offer(s), I may be interested. Have a good evening and night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Chicago Bears St Louis Blues

Rodney, thanks so much for your quick reply, unfortunately, I have to pass at the moment, but I appreciate it! Really a cool card!

God Bless you and your family this Holiday Season!

Kevin

SCF Rewards
    Country

Adam - Thanks for the quick reply and offer. However, I'll pass on the offer. Have a good night, Rodney

Kevin - Thanks for the quick reply. Sorry that we couldn't work out a deal and/or trade. Hope we can trade and/or deal in the future. Have a good night, Rodney

Anyone else interested in working out a trade and/or deal ?

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone !!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Okay. Do you have a counter offer? My thought process was that you are getting 3 HOF autos and 2 are deceased. I am getting 4 HOF game used cards in return. I am open to offers, but not looking to give HOF autos away either. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Adam, thanks for the quick reply. Just because they are "deceased"doesn't have anything to do with "value". I usually trade by bv. My Mays and 01 Ryan cards both have bv's of $40 each, the last I could find on the Aaron was $50 (but that was a while ago), and I couldn't find the other Ryan. In regard to yours, I don't know their bv's. However, most Fingers auto bv's are around $15, and auto's from Panini/Leaf/etc (without pictures of team name/logo) are usually lower than licensed brands(such as Topps,etc). Usually Gwynn and Snider auto's are in the $25-$40 range(with licensed brands), so they should be lower with an unlicensed brand. One other thing about "unlicensed" cards, without team names/logo's they are harder to trade/sell (as some collectors don't want them). Also, as I posted before, I'd be trading for trade bait,as none will be going to my PC. So, I'm not looking for you to "give... away", just looking for a "fair" trade (I'm not giving away HOF gu either). If you're still interested,feel free to make another/more offer(s). If no longer interested, no problem. Thanks for your interest and effort. Have a good day. MERRY CHRISTMAS, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt ---------------- Any offer(s) ? -------------- Any deal and/or trade ? ------------- THANKS for checking this thread.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt for today ----------------------- Let's work out a trade and/or deal. ------------------- MERRY CHRISTMAS.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt ----------------------------------------------------

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast