Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Georgia Bulldogs Atlanta Braves Atlanta Falcons

Is Nascar Worth The Time or Not???

Hey there folks. Been digging though all my stuff and getting a massive sorting mission knocked out and found a few thousand Nascar cards from the 90s and 2000s and am wondering if there is much worth messing with. I always liked the Earnhardt's ofcourse, jimmy j, and smoke so I have pulled most of their stuff out along with a lot of vintage repops and such. I have a Nascar section in my shop and that I built into the site as a just incase I found anything cool enough to put into it. While doing some digging over on the feebay, I noticed that some of it can be a buck or two which I prefer to work on low margain stuff and just move alot of it to make things move.

Again, Just wondering if the racing stuff is really worth messing with.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you have rare or high end NASCAR stuff it can still go for good amounts on eBay. The sport really has cooled off since the 90s so not everything will sell or go for a good amount but I imagine that even if you put all the cheap Earnhardts in one big lot you should be able to get something worth your time for it.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See akedhead's Items on eBay

Yes some of the older cards have some values-especially 2000-2003 when production dropped off quite a bit. Mid to early 90s stuff has to be the right guys and cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Georgia Bulldogs Atlanta Braves Atlanta Falcons

Yeah, ive done a good bit of looking and the majority of them are newer than 2000 but ive got a good bit of 99 and older. Ive yanked all my favorites and have a 300ct box full that ill be putting on my shop site sooner or later.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics
    See jonsdoe1432's Items on eBay

I have a ton of old and newer nascar keeping it all maybe in another decade or so it will make a strong comabck who knows

SCF Rewards
    Country

Gordon, Jr & Danica don't race anymore so ive pretty much stopped watching. They don't make any Gordon cards anymore so ive been chasing a few of the cards I don't have, I have about 3700 Gordons but he has over 6000 cards I believe., I dont plan on getting close to that. Still chasing Jr. a bit, I have about 1700 of his cards, looking for var. & short printed, R/U & autos mainly. I have about 170 Danicas and picking up a few here & there, same as the Jrs.
    I also have some Dale Srs in my PC that I like
    I have five 5 row boxes of nascar sitting in the basement collecting dust of drivers from A to Y, don't think theres any drivers with a Z
    Only set I have is the '01 - '03 Dale Earnhardts DE1 - DE100 COMPLETE thanks to a few here that gave up and helped me finish mine, THANK YOU !!!, and the 9 Wheels cars
    If you have any Gordons or Jrs not in my inventory here, I would be interested
    Last edited by TyrantsASupremeBeing; 01-15-2019 at 11:49 AM.