Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

I honestly don't remember this trade...however, I will gladly take back the Williams auto, what value did we agree on? I will return that amount of trade value cards you said you sent. I'm sure I
    have many of the Bonds cards I can match those you sent. Sent it turned out to be "fake", I will simply give to a grandson. This is and always has been a fun hobby for the past..many, many years.
    LMK the trade value. for the card. Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

LET ME KNOW WHAT TRADE VALUE WE HAD ON THE WILLIAMS AND YOU CAN SENT IT BACK AND I WILL SEND YOU ENOUGH CARDS (I'M SURE TO HAVE ENOUGH OF THE LIST BONDS AS I HAVE LITERALLY OVER A THOUSAND EXTRAS AND I'M SURE I HAVE MANY OF THE LIST YOU SENT ME)..

Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics New England Patriots
    See maccards44's Items on eBay

I don't have it anymore, I threw it away. If you want to send me something to make up for it I'd appreciate it. I think we called it around 75-100 in value. It's hard to nail down just that since it was such a large trade with a lot of cash involved too.
    maccards44 everywhere 'bay, etc
    Just Selling Right Now

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Matt
    For me to give you anything, I need the Williams Auto (fake, you called it) Back. There is no way I would ask $75 to 100 for it as I dod not have a COA. You return it and I will
    honor $75 in the cards you sent me.

Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves

I have traded with both of you countless times over the years without any problems. You guys are both 5 Star traders in my book.

In my opinion there could of been certain steps taken to avoid this headache. Trade was closed to quickly, trade details needed something like auto pending authentication, lack of communication and card thrown away. I would of sent scf e-mail, sent trader a letter or even contacted a mod to get in touch sooner. That's one tough cookie... I'm sorry for your loss matt.
    Last edited by madduxfan31; 12-25-2018 at 12:32 PM.
    TRADING FOR (1) GREG MADDUX (2) HOF GU/AUTOS (3) 2006-2015 A&G RELICS (4) 2008 UD HEROES #D

CLICK HERE FOR - Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves

Ed - I'm not sure if your willing to part this collection out or just sell whole only. I would be interested in the short prints only. Could you pm me a ballpark price for the small lot ? thanks. mm

SHORT PRINTS
    03 DONRUSS CLASSIC 103 ATLANTIC CITY NATIONAL ONLY 5 CARDS WERE NUMBERED THIS ONE 2/5 GOLD
    05 ABSOLUTE PLAYOFF TT5 TOOLS OF THE TRADE MIRROR BLUE 06/10
    05 DIAMOND KING PORTRAIT SP28 TAN 10/40
    05 DIAMOND KING PORTRAIT SP28 BLUE 28/30
    05 LEAF SPORTSCASTER 16 WHITE, RNNING HAT 07/25
    05 LEAF PG-93 LONG 2 BASE HIT SP 39/45

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

ed - i'm not sure if your willing to part this collection out or just sell whole only. I would be interested in the short prints only. Could you pm me a ballpark price for the small lot ? Thanks. Mm

short prints
    03 donruss classic 103 atlantic city national only 5 cards were numbered this one 2/5 gold
    05 absolute playoff tt5 tools of the trade mirror blue 06/10
    05 diamond king portrait sp28 tan 10/40
    05 diamond king portrait sp28 blue 28/30
    05 leaf sportscaster 16 white, rnning hat 07/25
    05 leaf pg-93 long 2 base hit sp 39/45

appreciate your interest but decided to sell the collection in tact...once i break it up, then i would have to piece it out
    and i really don't have the time to do that...i'm 79 years old.if i don't sell it, will simply give to one of grandsons

thanks again. Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't have it anymore, I threw it away.

Matt
    For me to give you anything, I need the Williams Auto (fake, you called it) Back.

Ed

That's not very generous, considering I already told you I threw it away. (I have no way to return it to you and you know this)
    Why would you want a forged Ted Wiliams autograph? o nevermind I think I know....

By the way you keep saying "i say" it's fake. I sent it to beckett and it came back as not authentic so it's not some random opinion I had.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Wait a minute, the same time you told me you THREW it away, How can I give you anything without you returning the card? Even if it was no good??? I could give it to one of my grandsons.
    The rule is, if you are NOT satisfied with the card, you return it and I will return an equal Beckett or an estimated value...Sorry but I have no intention of giving you $75 or $100 for something
    you do not return. In my nearly 40 years of trading, buying and selling to get a refund in money or cards the person returns what they are not satisfied. They just can't say - I THREW IT AWAY!

WHY WOULD YOU SIMPLY THROW IT AWAY? Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

I threw it away because it was not authentic. I wouldn't have any reason to keep a forged autograph. You shouldn't have any legitimate reason to want a forged autograph back. Once I learned it wasn't real I did message you and email you. As I said earlier I never got a response. I chalked it up to a bad deal and moved on. I've done hundreds of trades and buying and selling and been ripped off 3 times. It's a good average. Once I figured I'd never hear back from you I moved on and threw it away. Then all this time passes and I see your name pop up so I figured I should let people know that if they do a deal with you they should make sure your stuff is authentic. If you don't want to make it right, that's fine. But hiding behind the fact that I threw it away it pretty sad. Even if I still had it for some reason, I wouldn't send it back. It would just get resold to some other sucker down the road. Collectors need to look out for each other more than that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast