Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @ncualoping10 See ncualoping10's Items on eBay

Friday, June 14, 2019

Chicago Bulls Appearance - Lotties Pub (Chicago, IL) - 2 Autographs (Sit Down)
    Horace Grant - 2/2 8x10 Photos

My third signing of the day was former Chicago Bulls player Horace Grant, who won three championships with the Bulls. Grant made an appearance at a bar in the west side of Chicago. Grant signed 2 8x10 photos and was really cool with all the fans.

YEAR TO DATE: 63
    SIT DOWN: 41
    ON THE GO: 22

SCF Rewards
    Country

Saturday, June 15, 2019

Eddie Jackson Celebrity Softball Game - Boomers Stadium (Schaumburg, IL) - 5 Autographs (On the Go)
    Eddie Jackson - 1/1 Mini Helmet, 2/2 8x10 Photos
    Cody Whitehair - 1/1 8x10 Photo
    Pat O'Donnell - 1/1 8x10 Photo

Eddie Jackson hosted a celebrity softball game at Boomers Stadium in Schaumburg, IL. The game featured many current players from the Chicago Bears. I was able to get 3 autographs from host Eddie Jackson on 1 mini helmet and 2 8x10 photos, starting center Cody Whitehair on an 8x10 photo, and starting punter Pat O'Donnell on an 8x10 photo.

YEAR TO DATE: 68
    ON THE GO: 27

SCF Rewards
    Country

Saturday, June 29, 2019

Peoria Chiefs (St. Louis Cardinals A) vs Burlington Bees (Los Angeles Angels A) - Dozer Park (Peoria, IL) - 5 Autographs (On the Go)
    Jack Howell (Burlington Bees) - 5/5 Cards

I went to the Peoria Chiefs, the St. Louis Cardinals single-A affiliate, game for Albert Pujols bobblehead night. I was able to get 5 cards signed by current Burlington Bees manager and former MLB player Jack Howell.

YEAR TO DATE: 73
    ON THE GO: 32

SCF Rewards
    Country

Friday, July 26, 2019

Chicago Blackhawks Convention - Hilton Chicago (Chicago, Illinois) - 6 Autographs (1 Sit Down, 5 On the Go)
    Brent Seabrook - 1/1 2010 SC Puck, 1/1 2013 SC Puck
    Denis Savard - 1/1 8x10 Photo
    Alex DeBrincat - 1/1 8x10 Photo
    John Scott - 1/1 8x10 Photo
    Steve Larmer - 1/1 Puck

I couldn't attend the entire 2019 Blackhawks Convention, but I was able to hang around for the first day on Friday. I was able to get some players to sign as they were walking around inside and outside of the hotel. I first got Hall of Famer Denis Savard on an 8x10 photo with a "HOF 2000" inscription. Next, current star Alex DeBrincat signed a 8x10 photo. Former player and 2016 All Star Game MVP signed an 8x10 photo and added "ASG MVP" inscription to the photo. Brent Seabrook, who seems to never sign IP except for at the Convention, signed a 2013 Stanley Cup Champs puck on his way inside the hotel. Lastly, former player Steve Larmer signed a Blackhawks logo puck as well. Inside the actual Convention, Seabrook was doing a signing for scratch-and-win winners, and I was able to get a 2013 Stanley Cup Champs puck signed for my set.

YEAR TO DATE: 79
    SIT DOWN: 42
    ON THE GO: 37

SCF Rewards
    Country

Friday, August 2, 2019

Chicago Bears Training Camp - Olivet Nazarene University (Bourbonnais, IL) - 1 Autograph (On the Go)
    Akiem Hicks - 1/1 8x10 Photo

I went to Chicago Bears Training Camp at Olivet Nazarene University in Bourbonnais, IL, which is located about 50 miles south of Chicago. After practice, Akiem Hicks signed an 8x10 photo for me. I also started a team piece, and got several players on that item as well. The crowds were huge coming off a playoff season.

YEAR TO DATE: 80
    SIT DOWN: 42
    ON THE GO: 38

SCF Rewards
    Country

Friday, August 2, 2019

Chicago White Sox Appearance - Fairplay Foods (Chicago, IL) - 4 Autographs (Sit Down)
    Ozzie Guillen - 1/1 11x14 Photo, 3/3 8x10 Photo

Former Chicago White Sox player and manager of the 2005 World Series Championship team Ozzie Guillen made an appearance at a grocery store on the south side of Chicago. Ozzie is known for very outspoken and he was very friendly with all the fans. I was able to get 1 11x14 photo signed and 3 8x10 photos signed. He also added "05 WS Champs" inscription to the 11x14 photo.

YEAR TO DATE: 84
    SIT DOWN: 46

SCF Rewards
    Country

Saturday, August 3, 2019

National Sports Collectors Convention - Donald E. Stephens Convention Center (Rosemont, IL) - 5 Autographs (Sit Down)
    Hope Solo (USWNT) - 1/1 Sports Illustrated Magazine
    Dwight Smith (Chicago Cubs) - 4/4 Cards

The National Sports Collectors Convention came through Rosemont, IL and I was able to attend two days of the convention. Got some nice pick ups and spent a lot of money lol. On the last day of the convention, my buddy gave me his VIP pass that he wasn't using. I was able to get 4 cards signed by former Chicago Cubs player Dwight Smith, who was signing for free for the VIP attendees. I also paid $50 to get an autograph from Hope Solo, the former U.S. Soccer Women's National Team goalie who won the World Cup in 2015. I am trying to complete my set of signed Sports Illustrated magazines from the entire 2015 World Cup team, which has proven to be quite difficult. This is one of the few times when I paid for an autograph from a show, but it was well worth it. Hope was very nice and took time to talk with each fan.

YEAR TO DATE: 89
    SIT DOWN: 51

SCF Rewards
    Country

Friday, September 6, 2019

Chicago Bears Appearance - Draft Picks (Mount Prospect, IL) - 6 Autographs (Sit Down)
    Zach Miller (Chicago Bears) - 6/6 8x10 Photos

I got to meet former Chicago Bears TE and fan favorite Zach Miller at a restaurant in Mount Prospect, IL. Really cool guy and signed everything you had. I was able to get 6 signed 8x10 photos.

YEAR TO DATE: 95
    SIT DOWN: 57

SCF Rewards
    Country

Saturday, September 28, 2019

Chicago Bears Appearance - Butera Market (Grayslake, IL) - 1 Autograph (Sit Down)
    Tom Thayer (Chicago Bears) - 1/1 Card

Curent Chicago Bears radio analyst and former player and Super Bowl XX champion Tom Thayer made an appearance at a local grocery store in Grayslake, IL. I was able to get 1 card signed by Thayer.

YEAR TO DATE: 96
    SIT DOWN: 58

SCF Rewards
    Country

Saturday, October 12, 2019

Illinois Fighting Illini Appearance - Grange Grove (Champaign, IL) - 1 Autograph (Sit Down)
    Dick Butkus (Chicago Bears/Illinois Fighting Illini) - 1/1 8x10 Photos

The University of Illinois recently dedicated a new statue outside of their new football facility to legendary alum Dick Butkus. Before the football game that weekend, Butkus was signing autographs for fans in one of their tailgating areas. Butkus signed an 8x10 photo for me and included his "HOF 79" inscription as well.

YEAR TO DATE: 97
    SIT DOWN: 59

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast