Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Chicago Bears St Louis Blues

Holy crackers, your poster is DYNOMITE!! SUPER COOL!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Forgot to post this one , got in a car accident( not my fault) before this set of games between the quakes playing the Elsinore storm this past Tuesday but here is what little I did get after my nerves getting rattled

starling heredia signed 2 cards
    devin mann signed 2 cards
    jeren Kendall signed 3 cards
    and jeter downs signed 1 card and sweet spotted a ball for me

next event will hopefully be a wrestling event a few miles from my house on Friday I’ll post about it after I go

—-chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to a local wrestling show in Eastvale ,ca at the faith life center church, and advertised to be there was wwe hof’er the million dollar man ted dibiase, he made an appearance during the show twice and after the show gave a testimonial and then signed autographs for free afterwards.

so I ended up getting dibiase to sign all three diff versions of his pop funkos
    the regular black suit version, the white suit chase version and the money inc 2 pack with I.r.s.

this event was a little long but the autographs were def worth it

here are some pics from the event as well

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yesterday afternoons autograph journey had me going to a public autographing singing put on by a nice little shop out of Redlands ca called the inland empire toy store

signing was 2011 wwe hall of famer “hacksaw” Jim duggan

duggan was very interactive conversing with everybody there

he liked my hacksaw socks and t shirt I wore
    I had him sign a rare 1983 wrestling all stars card, more or less known as his true and 1st wrestling card, said to me once he saw the card “ man haven’t seen one of these in a while, these are relics now, where did you find this, told him I found it off eBay and I think I got a great deal, ($27 shipped)
    hacksaw also still has a hell of a grip when I gave him a handshake , his hands felt like it was engulfing my hand( and I wear a 3xl work glove)

not sure what what my next autograph journey will lead me but I may want to get some rehabbing dodgers in the next few weeks ( hopefully with the quakes) Seager, pollock & Scott Alexander should all be doing some assignment soon

——chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today’s autograph opportunitiy was just graphing the Rancho Cucamonga quakes pregame as the team bus got to the inland empire 66ers stadium

got 3 cards from jeren Kendall
    got 2 cards from Connor wong
    and got 1 card from devin Mann

thats all for today, not sure what’s next for me but I’ll post it up here after I go to it

SCF Rewards
    Country

A couple days late with this one but I tried with the Rancho Cucamonga quakes on Sunday as well for rehabbing dodgers Corey Seager and aj pollock, needed pollock to sign my poster I have and was hoping for Seager on a bobblehead, well I struck out with Seager but I did add pollock to my dodger poster which now has 150 current/former dodgers coaches gm’s etc on it

also got jeren kendall to sign 3 cards
    Connor wong signed 1 card
    and starling heredia signed 4 cards

bummed about Seager but happy to always make an addition to my poster, I think from now on I’ll probab only take that poster to paid signings and events where I can control it getting signed and get a guaranteed auto

pictures are of the close up on pollocks auto and a pic of the poster as a whole now

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Celtics New York Giants
    See sportsseller24's Items on eBay

Hi Chris,

Very interesting thread. You are very passionate about collecting, that Dodgers poster is awesome! I am impressed by your research, the way you prepare for each signing makes for an awesome experience. Where do you lookup information for local signings?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Probably my last crack at getting my local minor league team the Rancho Cucamonga quakes I went to watch them play in lake Elsinore against the storm this past Tuesday and just trying to get as many of my leftover cards I had done

so so I ended up getting the following to sign
    devin Mann signed 2 cards
    starling heredia signed my last card I had of him
    jeren Kendall signed 3 cards
    and hitting coach/ former Dodger Elian Herrera signed 7 cards

still plan on going to a few dodger games and possibly a Darius Miles signing in the next month!!! Other than that my autographing season is just about over

—-chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well ended up going to another Rancho Cucamonga quakes game yesterday as they had advertised both my main pc guy Julio urias and relief pitcher Dylan Floro as appearing

as soon as I got inside the stadium I spotted Dylan Floro in his warmups and asked if he would sign a few items for me, so I got him to sign my dodger poster, now at 151 signatures , and my 2018 World Series program previously signed by joe kelly .

prospect Jeren Kendall signed my last 2 cards I had of him(probably glad he doesn’t have to sign any more for me)

and after the game was was just about done , I got Julio urias to sign a AAA all star minor league card , all in all a great night anytime I can get any dodger players to sign for me

next autograph venture may be when the dodgers take their last road trip of the year to San Diego to try some all day graphing( as I’ve had some pretty great successes over the years graphing in front of their hotel)

—-chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

This afternoon I went to autograph the dodgers around and outside of the stadium and this is what I got

bench coach bob geren signed 1 card
    First base coach george Lombard signed 2 cards
    edwin Rios signed 1 card
    ross stripling signed 2 cards and got a pic with
    Austin Barnes signed a card and got a pic with
    and jedd gyorko signed my poster now signed by 152 players/coaches

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123