Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Chrisborene 2019 IP thread

Well what a great day I had autographing today, I bought a super fan ticket to the Daniel Robertson family foundation fundraiser in upland,ca for a $50 donation you could bring your own items to be signed, and there were a few players I was especially looking forward to meeting and getting autographs from a few of the players and surprise guest and boy the surprise guest was awesome to meet. So here are my results:

First player I got an autograph from was Jacob faria from the rays, he signed one card for me

Next was 2018 World Series champ and newest dodgers pitcher Joe Kelly, joe was more than cool actually had a few minute convo with him, got a few pics with him and joe signed the following items for me
    My dodgers poster now signed by 148 former /current dodgers, a canvas signed by about 15 dodgers as of now, a 2018 World Series baseball, and a 2018 World Series program.

Next was brewers relief pitcher josh hader, josh signed 5 different baseball cards for me

Rays player Daniel Robertson signed a 2018 Topps card for me

And the surprise guest was none other than member of the 600+ home run club and 3000+ hits club Albert pujols, Albert signed a 5x7 for me and I got a pic with him

A great start to the collecting year, this was an awesome event to attend and I will look forward to the next event they do in 2020.

As for future collecting events in the next upcoming months I plan to attend a few events with former wwf(e) wrestlers in March and May, and possibly go to dodgers spring training next month and possibly dodgers fan fest in 3 weeks . Along with many dodgers games and Rancho Cucamonga quakes games in April & May

—-chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

Will add pics when I hop on iPad!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

What a cool event! You did well!

Looks like Albert Pujols had a busy weekend. I saw him on Saturday @ my church where Darryl Strawberry was speaking. Pujols was there just to hear Darryl's sermon, but he did go on stage to say a few words. Nobody asked him for anything that day (pics, autographs) because it was not the right time or place for it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I saw 2 people on a few Facebook pages saying they got both straw and Albert after that event, I’m not sure about getting autographs at a church, I think in order to do that it would have to be someone who is super hard to get or charges a crazy card show fee. Just doesn’t seem like the right type of place, that and getting someone inside a restaurant.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, no judgment if people graphed that event. I just didn't feel comfortable with it. Well at least for Pujols. For Strawberry, he stayed after for a meet and greet. So the church staff said you had 15-20 seconds with him. I could have gotten a graph. But I chose to take a picture with him.

Don't wanna hijack your thread. Hope to see your pics posted soon!

SCF Rewards
    Country

No problem at all, I’m just glad someone is reading this hahahaha, I’ll get those pics soon on here

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today I attended dodgers fanfest 2019 and here are my results

Paid for a selfie voucher for dodgers utility player and jack of all trades kike Hernandez

Next I had bought an autograph ticket for David freese and I had him sign my dodger poster which now stands at 149 signatures

While in between waiting for my next autograph session I was lucky enough to get jt Justin turner to sign a 2018 Topps card

My last autograph of the day was a voucher bought with tbd( to be determined) on it, well I found out the night before it was most likely going to be Julio urias since is the player I personally collect I am always excited to get another autograph from him, this time I got him to sign his Great Lakes looks minor league card, only need 3 more different minor league cards signed by him.

That was my day

Future upcoming autograph events for me will be

Dodgers spring training ?
    Ramping up my collection of wwe autographs
    Going to a mock Foley event 3/2
    A Jake the snake Roberts storytelling/roadshow on cinco de mayo
    And 5/19 going to a nasty boys storytelling show as well
    Along with many minor league(Rancho Cucamonga quakes games) and a few dodger games too
    My schedule is ramping up quick!!!

—-chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dodgers fanfest

Last edited by chrisborene; 01-28-2019 at 04:17 AM. Reason: Forgot info

SCF Rewards
    Country

Photos from Daniel Robertson family foundation

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great pics & selfies! I like how Pujols is wearing his jersey.

Your poster is killer. Do any of the players ever comment on it?

Keep up the hard work!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast