Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See gpachl's Items on eBay

I have too many extra cowboys base cards

Have too many duplicate Cowboys base taking up room. As a "thank you" to the SCF community, and to whoever looks at other peoples trade threads, I am offering to send a bubble envelope of about 100 Cowboys base cards in each, to the first 10 people who ask in thread. All I ask is that we set up a trade in the trade manager so that we can leave feedback once cards are delivered. The cards will more than likely just be veteran base. They will be different, but may have several of one player. Thanks again for all who have traded/bought/sold from me on SportsCardForum.

On another note, always looking to expand my Emmitt Smith collection. Send me a message if you have one I may need.

1) pauld (sent 1/14/19)
    2) krunchtyme (sent 1/14/19)
    3) rd69586 (sent 1/14/19)
    4) J-Drew (sent 1/17/19)
    5) mrbama97
    (sent 1/17/19)
    6) jscards71
    (sent 1/17/19)
    Last edited by NBSII; 01-18-2019 at 01:20 PM.
    Check my SCF inventory for inserts /parallels /autographs /game used & relics /rookies.
    Emmitt Hidden Content . -My Emmitt Smith card count: 6,432 different cards as of 1/3/2023. (#ed=2,796, gu/relic=847, autos=198, 1 of 1's=81)
    Cowboys PC (not including Emmitts): 11,455 cards (6,955 different base, 4,500 insert/parallels/autographs/games used/etc.)
    SCF Inventory: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Have too many duplicate Cowboys base taking up room. As a "thank you" to the SCF community, and to whoever looks at other peoples trade threads, I am offering to send a bubble envelope of about 100 Cowboys base cards in each, to the first 10 people who ask in thread. All I ask is that we set up a trade in the trade manager so that we can leave feedback once cards are delivered. The cards will more than likely just be veteran base. They will be different, but may have several of one player. Thanks again for all who have traded/bought/sold from me on SportsCardForum.

On another note, always looking to expand my Emmitt Smith collection. Send me a message if you have one I may need.

if you cant get rid of them here. A tip of what to do with the extras from team trades I usually do is sell them off on ebay in team & player lots. Get rid of 1-2 lots like this every month or so
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Lions
    See pauld11223344's Items on eBay

I'm in, I will take one. Set up the trade.
    And thank you in advanced.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

NBSII. You know I'm in. I also have those 3 GU/JSY cards you were interested in. We need to figure that one out as well!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

If you have refractors of any team, I'd be happy to trade for them and I'll donate some refractors from my first trade to SCF to use in contests and giveaways. (Bakemeister52).

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

if you cant get rid of them here. A tip of what to do with the extras from team trades I usually do is sell them off on ebay in team & player lots. Get rid of 1-2 lots like this every month or so

Thanks Chris, may have to try that.

I'm in, I will take one. Set up the trade.
    And thank you in advanced.

Will set up. Thanks.

NBSII. You know I'm in. I also have those 3 GU/JSY cards you were interested in. We need to figure that one out as well!!!!

Rich, still sorting things out and putting into inventory all the Christmas boxes and bunch of group breaks I was in. Will get back to you on the other items at some point.

If you have refractors of any team, I'd be happy to trade for them and I'll donate some refractors from my first trade to SCF to use in contests and giveaways. (Bakemeister52).

Again, maybe next time, just trying to give away some duplicate Cowboys base at this time. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Colorado Buffaloes New England Patriots
    See chicagocubs513810's Items on eBay

I'm in as well sir. I do have an Emmitt from Select. It's a light green prizm die cut. I'll send a pic when I get home from work if you are interested. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm in as well sir. I do have an Emmitt from Select. It's a light green prizm die cut. I'll send a pic when I get home from work if you are interested. Thanks

Trade posted . Thanks.

Yea, send me the info on the card and I'll see if I need. Thanks again.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Colorado Buffaloes New England Patriots
    See chicagocubs513810's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would like one also. Do you want to set up the trade? Or do you want me to? And thanks for sharing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast