Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Chicago Bears St Louis Blues

Ozzie! Reminds me of some great Sox teams! Thanks for posting, God bless!

Kevin

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

29-Jun-2019

Today, I went to an appearance at an auto dealer in Saukville, WI, by former Milwaukee Brewers utility man Hernan Perez. Perez was DFA'd by the Brewers yesterday, so wasn't sure that he would be there, but he confirmed and attended. Mr. Perez signed 6 cards for me, for free.

Photo of the signed cards below.

-arfmax
    Total IP autographs in 2019: 241

Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

30-Jun-2019

Yesterday, I went to the Beloit Snappers vs. Wisconsin Timber Rattlers game in Beloit, WI. Prior to the game, I was able to get to get two autographs on cards from Brewers pitching prospect Korry Howell, 1 autograph on a card from Brewers infielder Gabriel Garcia, 1 autograph on a card from Brewers catching prospect Brent Diaz, 3 autographs on cards from former Brewers pitcher Jim Henderson, 2 autographs on caaards from Brewers pitching prospect Adam Hill, and 1 autograph on a card from Brewers top prospect Brice Turang.

Photo of the signed cards below.

-arfmax
    Total IP autographs in 2019: 251

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

06-Jul-2019

Went to the Kane County Cougars game on Saturday, and prior to the game was able to get 2 autographs on cards from pitching coach Mike Parrott, 1 autograph on a card from manager Vince Harrison, 1 autograph on a card from hitting coach Micah Franklin, 2 autographs on cards from pitcher Jackson Goddard, 1 autograph on a card from infielder Geraldo Perdomo, 3 autographs on cards from infielder Blaze Alexander, 1 autograph on a card from starting pitcher Ryan Weiss, 1 autograph on a card from outfielder Tra Holmes, 1 autograph on a card from pitcher Matt Tabor, and 2 autographs on cards from pitcher Levi Kelly.

Photo of the autos below:

-arfmax
    Total IP autographs in 2019: 266

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Chicago Bears St Louis Blues

Great stuff friend! Hernan Perez flipped a ball to my then 4 year old son a few seasons ago, it was a real thrill for him, and us too!

God bless,

Kevin
    Last edited by kclj520; 07-08-2019 at 09:24 PM.

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

27-Jul-2019

Sorry for a lack of updates recently, I moved to a new place, and really can't find anything!

This past Saturday, I went to an appearance by newly minted Hall of Fame member Harold Baines, at an Xfinity store in Orland Park, IL. I had a pretty good idea that he wouldn't inscribe anything with HOF. which I was correct about, but I went and got a Hall of Fame baseball instead for him to sign. They were very strict about 1 item signed per person, so I had the Hall of Fame baseball signed.

Photo of the HOF ball below

-arfmax
    Total IP autographs in 2019: 267

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

29-Jul-2019

Monday night, I went to the Schaumburg Boomers Frontier League game. It was Office Space night, and the team was wearing Office Space uniforms, and the deal was you purchase an $11 ticket and they give you $10 in Boomers bucks, which are redeemable for food, drink, etc in the stadium. So, I basically got in for a dollar, since I needed to eat anyway!

I had two cards for one player on the Boomers, former Atlanta Braves prospect Connor Oliver, which I was able to get signed pregame.

Photo below:

-arfmax
    Total IP autographs in 2019: 269

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

The National - Day 1 31-Jul-2019

The National Sports Collectors Convention is back in Chicago in 2019, and I purchased a VIP pass for the event. Today was Day 1, it is the Sneak Preview day, where there are some free autograph guests at the VIP party. I was able to get 4 cards signed by former Bull Bill Cartwright, 4 cards signed by former Braves and Padres 1st baseman Ryan Klesko with 1 inscription, 3 cards signed by Cowboys legend Drew Pearson with 1 inscription, and the VIP signer that you needed tickets for was 49ers HOFer Dave Wilcox, who signed 1 card for me.

Photos below of the autographs:

-arfmax
    Total IP autographs in 2019: 281

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

Great haul on the cards from the National
    The guy I have started to deal with from Signatures for Soldiers was suppose to be there

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great haul on the cards from the National
    The guy I have started to deal with from Signatures for Soldiers was suppose to be there

Yes, I met him today and spent some time at his booth. I told him I would get some stuff together to donate to him, and I got a small stack together this evening, will do more over the next few days.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast