Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Milwaukee Brewers

We went to a Milwaukee Milkmen game and met Dweir Brown from "Field of Dreams"

And Bo Vine
    Collecting Topps Brewers. I PC Jonathan Lucroy, Paul Molitor, Christian Yelich, Robin Yount, and Ken Griffey Jr.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Milwaukee Brewers

Very cool autographs! That's cool to get pictures with the athletes, I feel like those will be even more valuable as memories then the actual autographs in the future when you look back!

It's cool that your son enjoys the hobby with you, my son is 2 and I am looking to re-enter the hobby and to take him to sporting events when he gets a few years older.

The important thing to remember is that he wont be as excited as you until he understands who the players are. I made him come with me to meet Hank Aaron, and he couldn't have cared less.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Milwaukee Brewers

Today we went to Miller Park, and got a Jerry Augustine autographed baseball , and that close to a Yelich auto.

Jerry is the man sitting at the desk.

Wasn't all that close. He never even looked our way.
    Last edited by Dave Gollnick; 08-25-2019 at 10:06 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Milwaukee Brewers

Went to Miller Park again today.

Got 2 Bill Schroeder autos. 1 Martin Maldonado autographed card and a ball, we weren't able to get the ball autod.

After the game, Justin Verlander came out to do an interview. He stopped signing about 5 or 6 kids from my son. So close.
    Last edited by Dave Gollnick; 09-02-2019 at 10:21 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Milwaukee Brewers

Josh Hader before a Brewer game. Not a great photo.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Milwaukee Brewers

My son didnt come along, but got Brewers great Gorman Thomas on 2 cards.
    He also told me an awesome story about a prank he pulled on Hank Aaron and a cameraman.
    Last edited by Dave Gollnick; 10-26-2019 at 09:13 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Chicago Bears St Louis Blues

Great thread friend, so fun that you and your son can enjoy the hobby together!

God bless you and your family!

Kevin

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Milwaukee Brewers

Brewers on Deck was this past Sunday, and my son and I had a blast. We met Corey Knebel and got an autographed ball, and 2016 Topps card. We met Stormin Gorman Thomas got a photo and an autographed 1979 Topps card. We got an autographed ball from new Brewers catcher Omar Narvaez, and pitcher Taylor Williams. We also met alumni Paul Wagner, and Jim Gantner. My son got to play pool with Alex Claudio, and JP Feyereisen, and Fusbol with Jacob Nottingham, and Ryon Healy. Healy also signed a card for my son. We met Mark Attenassio and got 2 cards autographed from him. But the coolest thing was singing Happy Birthday to Bob Uecker. Here are some photos. Unfortunately we didn't get any photos of Bob.

Last edited by Dave Gollnick; 01-27-2020 at 10:39 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234