Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

After a little more than seven weeks of sleep, it's time to wake up this thread. Anyone interested in any/all of what I have listed on POST #1 ? THANKS for checking this thread. Now, let's work out a trade and/or deal.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt ------------ Check out POST #1. --------- Afterwards, let's work out a trade and/or deal. --------- Thanks for checking this thread.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mgm37's Items on eBay

I may be interested in this. Can you tell me more about it?
    2012 PANINI American Heroes & Legends Jim Lovell

SCF Rewards
    Country

mgm37 - THANKS for your interest. I just saw that I left off an "a". Instead of "American" it is "Americaca". The front of the card is done horizontal, and the back is done vertical. On the front : upper left - brand/set/etc. logo upper right - "ASTRONAUTS" left - picture of JIM LOVELL under "ASTRONAUTS" is a "symbol" (like a blue triangle with rounded corners,inside it looks like a "red""eight", inside the top of the "eight" is a goldish "moon", and on the bottom of the "red" "eight" are the names BORMAN LOVELL ANDERS) under the "symbol" is the "material" (looks like some type of white cloth/material) AND near of the right edge is "JIM LOWELL" vertical & sideways starting with "J" near the bottom and going upwards. On the back top- card # then a picture of some "space" the same "symbol" in the center (same as whats on the front) then Jim Lowell's name and some info. then at the bottom brand/set info./symbols & serisl #

That's the best that I can tell you about it. Also, I have no idea of its value.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Disregard this post #45,as I was trying to "redo" #44 (above) as it didn't show up after I finished it. Therefore, I was going to try again. So, now refer to #44. Thanks.
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 08-23-2019 at 11:26 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt ------------- Anyone interested in any ? ------------ Any offer(s) ? ----------- THANKS for checking this thread.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The list on POST #1 has just been UPDATED. --------- Only a few Items are STILL AVAILABLE. --------- Get what you want while I still have it. ------------ THANKS for checking this thread. ----------- Have a good day.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt one more time -------------- Anyone interested in any/all of my NON-SPORTS cards and/or items ? ---------- If so, let's work out a trade and/ordeal. ------------ THANKS for checking this thread.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well after a four months plus s-l-e-e-p, it's time to wake up this thread. --------- Anyone interested in any ? ----------- Any offer(s) ? ----------- THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

One more time ttt ---------- Let's work out a trade and/or deal. ----------- Have a good day, Rodney

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast