Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Teaser Gallery: Panini America Opens Early Boxes of 2019 Donruss NASCAR Racing

Collectors, start your engines. In a matter of hours now, the 2019 NASCAR collecting season officially gets underway with the release of Panini America’s 2019 Donruss NASCAR Racing. A flagship brand with a rich history, the newest Donruss creation provides a colorful, diverse tribute to the sport’s all-time greats, its biggest current stars and its brightest up-and-comers. There’s a distinct touch of nostalgia (Retro Rated Rookies, classic throwback designs) and a wealth of modern touches (the NASCAR debut of Donruss Optic) and enough variety to make every pack opened an entertaining ride

https://blog.paniniamerica.net/2019/...nascar-racing/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics
    See jonsdoe1432's Items on eBay

Thank you for the update cannot wait to se what this product looks like

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ill be looking for any & all versions of this Logano with the US flag background if anyone pulls any, think Stewart has 1 with a flag above his right shoulder

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See akedhead's Items on eBay

I kind of dig it-they kind of included a lot of other products they do in other sports nicely into this one.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics
    See jonsdoe1432's Items on eBay

Ill be looking for any & all versions of this Logano with the US flag background if anyone pulls any, think Stewart has 1 with a flag above his right shoulder

I will keep you mind i am going to be busting a bunch of these this spring

SCF Rewards
    Country

Coool, Thanks, I may just bust 1 myself

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you need any of the 1996 Maxx cards where the whole set has a flag theme????? Also, have some of these Prizm's.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Howdy, i have some from the Maxx Made In America that are signed already & some reg singles, not really doing sets unless an insert of 20 or less in set. What year are the Stars & Stripes, i dont seem to have a Jr in my PC and would like them all
    Thanks !
    Last edited by TyrantsASupremeBeing; 02-13-2019 at 12:41 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Stars and Stripes are 2018 Prizm. Send me your address and I will put them in the mail. By the way, if you have any Danica Patrick cards I could use some.