Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Dahuckman15's Items on eBay

Breaker Bros YouTube channel

Hey guys. My brother and I had been talking recently and decided to start our own YouTube channel where we break cards and do product reviews. We try to focus on unique or uncommon breaks that people haven’t posted before with product reviews and more. In the most recent videos we posted a 20 box blaster break of 2018-19 panini prizm basketball. There will be giveaways set up in the near future so take a look at the link in my sig, Subscribe, share! Thanks for taking a look!

Last edited by tylerrules09; 02-13-2019 at 12:22 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Dahuckman15's Items on eBay

Hey guys we've added some more videos! Take a look at our mail day 1/1 from a recent break!