Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

50/50 Midwest League and Midwest League All star Game this season and American Association

So here's the deal. I will take full league 50/50s for the Midwest League with this simple understanding. Players get called up before I will see them all, not every player will sign unlimited numbers and I will make sure I spread out how many of the same guy each sender gets if they dont rack. This last part means I will put down a few cards each per sender per page to ensure the most fair chance of everyone gets something done. My home teams are South Bend Cubs and Kane county cougars of the MWL and gary Railcats of the American association. I get my cards signed in blue and if you want photos or balls please specify placement and pen used. Special for this year I am offering the following consignment deals prices subject to change based on costs of sets. I am willing to get as many possible of the 2018 eugene emeralds team set 2019 south bend cubs team set 2019 midwest league all star game set signed for cost of set shipping plus 15 for gas tickets and cover costs. Assuming team sets are 13 and all star set is 26 as this was last year prices. Will also 50/50 or consign team sets of other teams visiting as on a normal midwest league day I can get full roster of both sides teams no problem. I know this is long and confusing but let me know if interested now and I will PM you personally as other 50/50 opportunities come up as I will go to games in toledo and Columbus before may and see Indianapolis in summer and a few games down south on a graphcation. Thank you!
    Instagram @Ttmgraphs and email [email protected] and PM work best for contacting me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pm being sent!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

Interested in 50/50 for the bowman draft set

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees
    Twitter: @NYYJMM_ttmbball See NYYJMM's Items on eBay Instagram:

Sending PM as well
    Please feel free to look at my autographs at Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shortking98's Items on eBay

Super interested and can vouch that 50/50s went well with this member last year. Thanks for offering again and I will be in touch in a month or so when rosters start coming out.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

Awesome thanks man make sure you get more to me this year glad you enjoyed the help last season!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

Rosters are being relased and seeing teams soon let me know if interested. Home team Dayton for now need more James Marinan as he racked me out of what I had, and Lyon Richardson, but also taking the reaminder of the teasm in the league and Mike siani 18 draft and 18 usa I can take some too. Let me know if Interested, will post rosters and what cards they have once the remaining rosters are released tomrrow or so.