What do you all think of Michael Jordan?

Who ever heard of a guy retiring 3 times?
    Actually he retired 4 times if you count baseball.
    I don't think he should have made a comeback with the Wizards. With the Bulls, he went out on top as the greatest to ever play the game. With the Wizards he went out at the bottom as just a decent player player. I think coming out of retirement with the Wizards sort of ruined the MJ mystique. He did play decent for them but retired on a losing team. What do you all think?
    Also who thinks he will make another comeback?
    The way he is, you never can tell.

I'm pretty sure that he's done for good now. I still think that he is the greatest player to ever play the game despite what he did in Washington. Actually I was quite impressed with his numbers despite his age. At like 20 pts a game he was scoring more than most players half his age.

Well I dont think MJ should have made his last comeback but I dont fault him. He still had the love of the game in him and since he was part owner he had the understanding that after he was done playing he would go back and continue as basketball operations. The main problem was he tried to be owner on the court and many of the younger players lost respect and didnt want to work under him again so the owners were almost forced to not rehire him. He did what he intended to do. He brought the attendance in Washington from non-existent to a decent turnout every game. What more can you ask for from the greatest gurad to play the game!

Being a Lakers fan, I don't think much at all of Jordan.

But, he certainly was one of the greatest to play in the NBA

Certainly isn't much of a two sport player, as he totally FAILED in baseball

Plenty of players better than Jordan:
    Brian Jordan (NFL, MLB)
    Deion Sanders (same)
    Bo Jackson (same)
    Danny Ainge (MLB, NBA)