Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post Kyle Busch ties Petty's record with 200th career win

http://www.espn.com/racing/story/_/i...0th-career-win

Kyle Busch was dominating yet another race when a speeding penalty on pit road dropped him to the middle of the pack at Auto Club Speedway.

Busch had to pass 17 cars in 73 laps on sizzling old asphalt to get his landmark 200th victory across NASCAR's three major series.

Busch didn't even need 50 laps. He capped a series of brilliant passes by drafting off Joey Logano and Brad Keselowski to seize the lead again, and with this superb driver behind the wheel of a standout Joe Gibbs Racing Toyota, absolutely nothing was stopping Busch's drive into history.

Busch tied Richard Petty's NASCAR record with his 200th win Sunday, making an impressive late surge to claim the Cup Series race on the same weathered Fontana track where he got his first Cup win.

"It certainly is a monumental moment for all of us,'' Busch said. "I knew we had a great race car, and we were fast. I just wasn't sure how we were going to able to come back through traffic and get through the field. Maybe the stars aligned a little bit more perfectly today.''

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

But the clown will never be 1/200th the man Petty is