SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

How to ship cards to Canada for a few bucks.

Below are instructions on shipping cards to Canada for a few bucks.
    What you'll need:
    1 Paypal Account
    2 Printer
    3 Scale
    4 Toploaders (I recommend the BCW 240pt – they're the best value and can hold 10cards in penny sleeves)
    5 Painter's tape
    6 Team set bags (again, I use the BCW ones)
    7 Padded Envelopes (Here's 50 size 0 for $11 (holds up to 20 cards) https://www.ebay.com/itm/50-0-6x10-Kraft-Paper-Bubble-Padded-Envelopes-Mailers-Shipping-Case-6-x10/191781486947?hash=item2ca7114163:g:JxcAAOSw3WxZyDW 1 or here's 50 #3 for $15 (holds up to 50 cards) (this is the size I use below) https://www.ebay.com/itm/50-3-8-5x13-5-Kraft-Bubble-Envelopes-Padded-Shipping-Mailers-8-5-x13-5/332877781445?hash=item4d810fd9c5:g:6SMAAOSw9mFWK7B y

DSCF6972.JPG

1. To use this method the package must be less than 3/4" thick and 14" length. Seal the toploaders with painter's tape and put them in team set bags. Arrange them in a manner that will keep the package under 3/4” and tape them in place (I like to tape them to thin cardboard such as a piece of a cereal box).
    2. Log in to Paypal, then go to this link: https://www.paypal.com/shiplabel/create/
    Choose First Class - Large Envelope (fill out the weight and calculate price/ add customs information)
    For the customs form, put Documents - Hockey Photos (fill out the qty, weight, value)
    3. Print, sign and date the form, affix to the envelope, drop the envelope in your mailbox.

This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

DSCF6974.JPG

In the example above, I'm shipping 52 OPC cards and it cost me roughly $5 in postage to Canada. You can ship 20ish cards for under $3. This method is tracked until it is handed off to Canada Post (it used to be tracked all the way to the destination, but they changed that last year).

Last edited by Maggot; 03-30-2019 at 12:57 PM.
    Wanted: Blues #'d, AU, GU. Especially Federko, CuJo, Hull, MacInnis, Demitra, Tarasenko
    Traders on Flickr - Hidden Content
    I auto-accept 20% off on Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country
    See thal_corbeil's Items on eBay

Thanks for posting this. Let’s hope it will help a lot of people! Both Canadians and Americans! Not everyone is willing to pay 12$ to have their cards shipped to Canada.
    I collect Beliveau and Lafleur autos. Can consider other nice Habs cards too.
    Flicker: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Terrific info, thank you!