It's been a whirlwind month but out of it comes the start of baseball season and hopefully some nice outings to Frisco. Got my first one coming April 7 against Midland. There's no publicly available Rockhounds roster so I'm going to end up half-assing it on them. But after that opening series, it's on.

March was a bad IP month (not even going to get into my Sidekicks-Sockers experience...), and slow on TTMs, but I got a few...

MARCH 1
Scott Fulhage, c/o home, 3/3, a year and a half
Dirk Nowitzki, c/o team, 1/1, 3 months
Raisel Iglesias, c/o team ST, 2/2, 2 weeks

MARCH 2
Bubba Wallace, c/o team, 2/2, 3 months
Alex Bowman, c/o team, 4/4, 1 month

MARCH 4
Paul Stastny, c/o team, 1/1, 6 months
Hut Stricklin, c/o home, 4/4, 2 weeks

MARCH 6
Dana Barros, c/o home, 4/4, 3 months

MARCH 9
Michael Andretti, c/o home, 2/2, 3 months

MARCH 16
AJ Foyt, c/o home, 2/2, 3 months

MARCH 19
Taylor Davis, c/o team ST, 1/1, 3 weeks

MARCH 23
Joey Logano, c/o team, 1/1, 5 weeks

MARCH 27
Erik Jones, c/o fan club, 4/4, 6 weeks

Some pretty cool news from the sports world, the Kraft Hockeyville USA vote was won by Calumet, MI. Their rink gets $150,000 for upgrades, plus $10,000 in hockey equipment, and an area rink gets to host an NHL preseason game (I'd guess Michigan Tech's MacInnes Arena that's just down the road will get that honor if the Colosseum doesn't; Dee Stadium also has a chance).

The Calumet Colosseum, formerly the Calumet Armory, is where my dad learned to skate as a kid. It opened in 1913 and has been in use ever since-- the longest continually-operating ice rink in the world. The aforementioned Dee Stadium is 7th-- and only because the original Amphidrome burned down in 1927.

Me at The Dee, July 2016. I'll add a 1920s photo of the Colosseum
from my grandmother's collection later.

More...