Thread: My Andy Greene PC

SCF Rewards
    Country

My Andy Greene PC

I have been putting together this collection for many years now. I decided to put together a website so it can be viewed all in one place and practice some html/css/javascript skills. I eventually hope to move the site over to be based of a database. I still have a few things to dig out and photo and would like to improve the quality of some of the photos/scans.
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

I would love to hear feedback on the collection and site.

It can be viewed at https://andy-greene.com

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I’m going to check this out now. Sounds awesome! I’m on mobile now, but I’ll check the site out when I get on my PC tonight so I can really take it all in. I really like it when collectors create websites for their collections, as it makes it very easy to view the collection, put up a wantlist, etc, etc.

EDIT:

The site looks good on PC, too! Best of luck tracking down those last two OPC Blank Backs you need. Those can be tough to track down!
    Last edited by creasecollector; 04-07-2019 at 04:14 PM.
    Collecting: Jhonas Enroth & Upper Deck A Piece of History Win Club Cards