Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

LTT Large Yugio Holo Card Lot for Football Card Lot

I have a large lot of Yugio Holo cards that I am looking to trade for a comparible low end insert football card lot. If you are interested I can provide more details.

Let me know.

Thanks, Ellis

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

Talk to me my friend, Im sure we can work something out!

How many are we talking, and what sort of stuff would you be interested in getting back?

Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

Talk to me my friend, Im sure we can work something out!

How many are we talking, and what sort of stuff would you be interested in getting back?

Ed

I have 320 cards with various levels of rarity. The cards have been played with but are in really good condition. I checked each of them. My son used to play years ago but gave it up. I am looking for a lot of Football insert (inserts, parallel, numbered, etc.) cards. The team and players can be mixed. Let me know what you think.

Thanks, Ellis

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know I have that sort of lot- it may be packed already though, as my wife and I are moving starting next Monday. I am very interested so let me check tonight, Ill see if stuff is still unpacked, and go from there
    Thanks
    Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know I have that sort of lot- it may be packed already though, as my wife and I are moving starting next Monday. I am very interested so let me check tonight, Ill see if stuff is still unpacked, and go from there
    Thanks
    Ed

Were you able to locate anything?

Thanks, Ellis

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, I can get something put together. Were you thinking an even amount of cards in return? I am a bit light on #d stuff but have lots of RCs and inserts for sure!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't know the value of the Yugioh cards. How about 250 football cards for the 320 Yugioh cards?

Thanks, Ellis

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can do that. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ed,

I posted the trade. Let me know if you want the cards sent to a different address than what is in the trade manager.

Thanks, Ellis

SCF Rewards
    Country

the current address is good through the end of the month, so sending it there is great
    thanks
    Ed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast