Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @musclebeech See Musclebeech's Items on eBay Instagram:
    Member is PayPal Verified

Musclebeech Customs Thread

I've been designing customs for a bit now, but finally decided to actually print some out. I'm pretty happy with the way they came out.

All are printed on 18 pt cover stock. I even designed backs for some of the cards. I hope you enjoy.

This Rosenbaum was one of my earlier works...

Figured I'd do a "Country Joe" for a TTM request:

A faux-framed mini and standard A&G as a tribute to #42:

And who doesn't like a good bench-clearing brawl every now and again... complete with the Reds/Pirates scuffle from last night:

Finally, a shout-out to one of the greatest baseball movies ever made... and probably the most underrated: "61*":

I'll post more when I print them out.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Chicago Bears St Louis Blues

Really nice stuff, I am not worthy!! Seriously cool, nice job!

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

As the previous poster said nice stuff. Congrats!!

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some of my latest work has been centered around custom cards of players for the Rancho Cucamonga Quakes. I did both front and back designs for these.

Shown here are two different Sven Schueller cards, a Leo Crawford card, and an Edwin Uceta card.

Schueller signed the cards, but I wasn’t thrilled as to how the autograph came out, so I’m redoing the card with a designated autograph area in the hopes that it will really “pop” when he signs next time. (I’m also making a couple copies of the cards for him because he asked me to.)

Last edited by Musclebeech; 07-01-2019 at 12:35 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Chalk this one up to both a custom card success and a TTM success... made a Dwier Brown “Field of Dreams” custom A&G card and sent it off... came back with a CLEAN autograph.

Really happy about this one!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey, I am very interested in creating customs with my son. I am looking for advice. What program do you use to create them? How do you print them and where? Thanks. Any advice will help! These look fantastic.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey, I am very interested in creating customs with my son. I am looking for advice. What program do you use to create them? How do you print them and where? Thanks. Any advice will help! These look fantastic.

I spend lots of time experimenting with Photoshop for the design. Generally speaking, I save my work periodically as separate files so that I can ultimately create a template if I end up liking the design and want to quickly duplicate it for other players/subjects.

I print them at home on the thickest paper my printer will accept.

There are some good forums on this site that give some step-by-step instructions to help get you started. It’s a lot of trial and error.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks. I have been searching the forum, but can't quite find the step by step instructions im looking for. So photoshop is the program of choice?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks. I have been searching the forum, but can't quite find the step by step instructions im looking for. So photoshop is the program of choice?

Yes, Photoshop is the program.

Check out this thread for some info... https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...nting-Tutorial

There are also online Photoshop tutorials to help get you experienced with some of the creative portion of the process. Good luck!

SCF Rewards
    Country

New custom...

I took a break from designing customs for a bit to focus on other things... thought I'd come back with another card (that would never be made by one of the major manufacturers) and commemorate the antics of the lovely Julia Rose during the 2019 World Series.

I'm hoping to get Ms. Rose to autograph a card.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast