Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Photo Bucket Help

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Detroit Tigers Detroit Lions
    See opulent_jupiter's Items on eBay

Photo Bucket Help

Hello. I hope some one here can assist me.

There are a few users on here that use the Photo Bucket web site for photos. I have a horrible time trying to navigate through the site. It constantly crashes, doesn't show the whole photo, has a pop up video and ads, and is just generally sluggish. I tries signing up to see if that helps and it doesn't - In fact it has trouble signing me in lol.

Is this a compatibility isssue with Chrome or my PC? Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Jupe
    Click Here for my Complete Inventory: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    Twitter: @@plmcguire87

The problem lies in Photo Bucket itself. It is such a garbage tool to use. Flickr is infinitely better.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I find that google photo is the most simple thing to use to create photo albums

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

It's photobucket. That's what the site looks like for everyone, unless you've got a paid account.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Detroit Tigers Detroit Lions
    See opulent_jupiter's Items on eBay

Ok. Thanks for the info. i just wanted to make sure it wasn't in my Chrome settings.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See scotforti's Items on eBay

I know this is a bit of a dick move but honestly if someone's trading mechanism is photobucket I just move onto other members - I used to try and gently advise them that photobucket sucks but sometimes they would be very defensive of it - even flickr pales in comparison to google photos in my opinion but it's at least pretty good and not an absolute disaster like photobucket

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I would say make the jump and try out Flickr. Way easier to use, plus you get your first 1,000 uploads on there for free - then you need to pay for their membership. I'm under the 1k limit right now, but I heard their yearly membership fee isn't too bad.

Or just use a free site like Weebly to make your own site to host your scans/pictures of your PC cards and traders, etc. That's what I do as well with my collection. And if I ever need a picture I could always pluck the image address off my site if need be to post to a forum.

Best of luck!
    Last edited by creasecollector; 04-11-2019 at 05:40 PM.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

or use the "CLICK HERE TO ADD PHOTOS TO POST" when posting here on SCF... goes to Postimages.org (free reg)