SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See CatdaddysCards55's Items on eBay

Trade album updated, anyone up for a trade?

Click the Trade Album in my sig. I am looking for Mike Trout SP, parallels and variations. Will also consider young star autos, select HOF autos, dead HOF jersey cards and PSA/SGC/BVG pre-1970 vintage stars.
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Please check my active threads, most are in the baseball forums. I'm interested in your TOPPS HERITAGE Clubhouse gu cards of Trey Mancini ("O's") & Stephen Strasburg ("nAT'S"). Have a good day.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Please check my active threads, most are in the baseball forums. I'm interested in your TOPPS HERITAGE Clubhouse gu cards of Trey Mancini ("O's") & Stephen Strasburg ("nAT'S"). Have a good day.

I dont really have any interest in looking.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Interested in your Chipper Jones auto, Vlad Donruss auto, Rickey Henderson auto/gu, and Felix patch. What HOF autos are you looking for?
    Always looking for baseball HOF autos.

Top 5 Most Wanted:
    1. Willie Mays certified autograph
    2. Babe Ruth game used card
    3. Mike Trout autograph
    4. Lebron James autograph
    5. Walter Payton autograph

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Thanks for the quick reply. Have a good day.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Interested in your Chipper Jones auto, Vlad Donruss auto, Rickey Henderson auto/gu, and Felix patch. What HOF autos are you looking for?

No one specific, really. Just guys I dont have, if the trade fits. Couple of notes on cards you mentioned. The Rickey is pending in talks. On the Chipper, I am aware that it books $60 but it wont be traded at BV. It's one of those cards that doesnt pop up often. When it does, it consistently sells for $80-100. No clue why Beckett refuses to bump it up to.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Okay. Do you have list of players you have or need? What value are you putting on the Chipper then? Let me know and we can go from there. Thanks.

No one specific, really. Just guys I dont have, if the trade fits. Couple of notes on cards you mentioned. The Rickey is pending in talks. On the Chipper, I am aware that it books $60 but it wont be traded at BV. It's one of those cards that doesnt pop up often. When it does, it consistently sells for $80-100. No clue why Beckett refuses to bump it up to.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Okay. Do you have list of players you have or need? What value are you putting on the Chipper then? Let me know and we can go from there. Thanks.

I do not have a list. My only focus right now is Trout SP', variations and parallels. Anything else is just trade bait. I'd just be looking for similar value (player quality and monetary value) for trade bait. I am putting an SV of $80 on the chipper.