Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Washington Capitals Washington Capitals Washington Capitals
    See capsfan30's Items on eBay

1 box of Pearl...I can't think of anything witty to put here

So, I walk into the LCS, say hi to the guys, and meander over to the hockey section, and there it was. On the top shelf behind the display cases. A case of Pearl hockey, unopened. I continue to talk to the guys and other customers for about an hour, hemming and hawing. But we all knew what the outcome was going to be. I was hoping to strike gold. You be the judge.

2017-18 Leaf Pearl #23 Maurice Richard Silver Spectrum 7/8

2017-18 Leaf Pearl #09 Doug Harvey Platinum Spectrum 1/4

2017-18 Leaf Pearl #07 Dickie Moore Navy Blue 1/2

2017-18 Leaf Pearl Pearlescent Patches #PP-11 Jaromir Jagr Purple Spectrum 1/3

2017-18 Leaf Pearl The Year in Sports #TYS-05 Vladislav Tretiak / Alexander Yakushev / Tony Esposito / Paul Henderson Redemption

2017-18 Leaf Pearl Paragon Signatures #PS-LM1 Larry Murphy Gold Spectrum 1/1
    - Paging Mr. Pawich. Mr. Joe Pawich. Mr. primetimepawich.

2017-18 Leaf Pearl Pearls of History 8 #PH8-03 Bill Durnan / Jacques Plante / George Hainsworth / Turk Broda / Percy Lesueur / Terry Sawchuk / Roy Worters / Frank Brimsek Platinum Spectrum 3/3

2017-18 Leaf Pearl Letter or Lace #LL-44 Mark Messier Gold Spectrum 2/4

2017-18 Leaf Pearl Magnificent Materials #MM-09 Wayne Gretzky Navy Blue 2/2

2017-18 Leaf Pearl Cuts #CS-CB1 Charles Barkley Gold Spectrum 1/1
    - I do love cut autos of people who are still alive.

2017-18 Leaf Pearl Eight Signatures #P8-07 Gordie Howe / Norm Ullman / Red Kelly / Ted Lindsay / Alex Delvecchio / Milt Schmidt / Dickie Moore / Pierre Pilote Silver 1/4

So, was this a good box? Bad box? Expensive mistake? My heart was pounding the entire time opening it. Definitely a thrill ride.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Gorgeous stuff and thanks for sharing. Only seen a few boxes opened and those were killer boxes babe Ruth cut auto and the Chaplin cut.I would be happy with that for my pc.

Don

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

i think you did really well here. Congrats on these HUGE hits!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Flyers
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Sweet Messier!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country
    See thal_corbeil's Items on eBay Instagram:

Nice break, thanks for sharing!
    I collect game used and autographed cards of Beliveau, Lafleur and Maurice Richard. Can consider other nice Habs cards too.
    Flicker: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't know if that is sarcasm or not on the living player cut autographs (I assume it was) but Charles Barkley is actually a good one to hit. If Panini hadn't signed him to a new autograph deal which killed the market for his autographs. He hadn't had a certified autograph in almost 20 years that would have been a $750 card. Seriously. The basketball high end market is that strong. Now because they flooded the market it would be way less but it is still a much better autograph hit than most deceased players in any sport.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    BO (71)
    Country

Is every box that epic?