Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

Todays day game was against Sugarland
    I likethe day games when it is not hot as besides myself there is usually only one other grapher.
    Down side is all the kids looking for balls and today not only pre game they kept coming down the isle the entire game and had to be chased away by the attendant.
    Did not see Dallas Beeler or Chris Colabello at all. I have noticed that Colabello has not played a game in about a week.
    Was doing pretty well with the position players and was waiting for the pitchers to make their arrival. With the exception of James Dykstra every other pitcher did not come out until the National Anthem was over. Considering I needed 10 pitchers that did not help

Sugarland pre game

Albert Cordero 1/1 EL
    James Dykstra 3/3 2 EL
    Ryan Jackson 1/1 EL
    Anthony Giansanti 2/2 both EL
    Lincoln Juice Gumbs 1/1 EL
    Jason Martinson 5/9 all EL
    Alvaro Rondon 1/1 EL
    Juan Silverio 3/3 all EL
    Cody Stanley 3/3 all mrmain18
    Pete Incavilia 9/9 6 EL

Pitchers that came out after Anthem that I needed
    Konner Wade 0/3
    Roy Merritt 0/1
    Matt West 0/3
    Matt Purke 0/1
    Jean Machi 0/9

Sugarland post game

Denis Phipps 3/3 1 mrmain18 2 EL
    Michael Mariot 1/1 EL
    Felipe Paulino 2/2 1 EL

Somerset leaving the stadium

Darby Myers 1/1 EL

Next game weather permitting is tomorrow night with Sugarland

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

First my wife was in Pittsburgh the last couple of days and they went to the Pirates game last night. I gave her Francisco Cervelli's card to see if she could get it signed. She tried after the game she waited by the gate for cars and he did pass her but did not stop. She did get someone though as he stopped for her

Steven Brault on a ticket stub.

Now tonights game with Sugarland. Had to wait for the storms to pass. Was hoping to do better but the pitchers did it to me again for the second game in a row. Instead of coming out after the National Anthem they waited until the start of the 3rd inning. Since I will not see Sugarland when they return in August I have to wait until September and hope to finish the 3 pitchers I have left. Also Inky about Chris Colabello as I noticed he has not played in over a week. He said he was going to meet the team in Long Island. Another player for September.

Sugarland

Dallas Beeler 8/8 6 EL 1 mrmain18
    Jean Machi 9/9 7 EL
    Jason Martinson 4/6 all EL
    Roy Merritt 1/1 EL
    Pete Incaviglia 2/2

The missing pitchers

Matt Purke 0/1
    Matt West 0/3
    Konner Wade 0/3

Next game June 4th Southern Maryland

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Today was a day game. Not many cards to get completed but quite a few busloads of kids.
    Not a fan of the day game but when there are only 2 graphers during the day I deal with the kids and sun

Southern Maryland pregame

John Hayes 1/1 mrmain18
    Josh McAdams 1/1 mrmain18
    Tony Thomas 1/1 mrmain18

Somerset pregame

Mike Broadway 2/2 both graveline
    David Holmberg 1/1 Bryan

Southern Maryland post game

Mat Latos 1/2 mrmain18 he came out during the 3rd inning. Not very pleasant but signed 1/2 for both of us

Somerset post game

Ryan Kussmaul team sheet

Next game tomorrow night vs SMD
    Cannot stay to do post game so will concentrate on finishing Patriots items pre game

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Tonights game vs Southern Maryland
    Cleaned up a couple of Patriot items
    Patriots owner Steve Kalafer came to the game with Joe Torre we were told but it looks like they were in the owners box.
    Would have been nice to get Joe on my subway series book I carry with me.

Somerset

Michael Crouse 2/2 both EL
    David Holmberg 2/6 both EL have not given him more than 2 before so was surprised. Since I graph the visitors side the most and if he signs only 2 at a clip even on autograph Sundays I may not complete what I now have
    James Pugliese 1/1 EL
    Michael Broadway 0/1 he went back door tonight

Southern Maryland
    Mat Latos 0/1 I kept my eye on that side but he came out towards the start of the game. Since I did stay the full game no worries as I have a few more games to try to get him even post game.

Somerset team sheet
    Michael Crouse now I am all caught up on my sheet until a new player comes in.

Next game tomorrow night against York
    First time in this year and a Friday night plus fireworks I expect a crowd.
    I only have about 7 York players to get and still 2 Patriots on cards

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Tonights game against York

York
    Matthew Grimes 0/1 did not travel stayed in York
    Josh Judy 1/1 mrmain18
    Jarrett Martin 3/3 1 mrmain18 2 EL
    James Skelton 1/1 EL
    J P Sportman 1/1 EL
    Peter Tango 2/2 both EL
    Melky Mesa 0/6 came by to warm up and said be right back. Well that did not happen

Even thought York lost took a chance and tried Melky post game and he refused Such a shock

Bonus for me tonight was actor Luis Da Silva Jr. who threw out the first pitch. Got him to sign my autograph book I carry

Next game Sunday with York. Will try Melky again and try to complete my Patriots.
    We will also have the 69 METS day. Hope to get the following in my Mets book Ron Swoboda, Art Shamsky, Cleon Jones and Ed Kranepool

Last edited by adiddle; 06-07-2019 at 11:38 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Todays game was the 50th anniversary celebration of the 69 Mets.
    My plan was originally to do the autograph Sunday with the Patriots then try for Melky Mesa on York. That went out the window when as a season ticket holder I got in 15 minutes early was the 10th person in line for the Patriots and the Mets line was outrageously long. Found out that you have to get in line and get a ticket. No ticket no signing. They were only signing from 1-3 PM. At noon went on the field quickly got my 2 Patriots went up to the line. Saw pete27 in line and proceeded to my spot about 1 Hour behind him. Got my ticket and I was #301 and was told I was at the 2 hour mark which put me on the fence. Anyway I got to the signing part about 2:45. The signers were at there table and then a handler in front of them and then you were on the other side of a partition. You gave the handlers the ticker and told them where to sign in my book and in blue. Everything went fine until it went to Kranepool who honestly was not looking healthy. He was hunched over and head down. The handler gave him the book and he signed the opposite page in Dave Wallaces spot. Not his fault and at least I have the autograph.
    After almost 3 hours in line the game was in the 7th inning and I just left and went home as my back was killing me with the standing there

METS IN BOOK

Art Shamsky
    Cleon Jones
    Ron Swaboda
    Ed Kranepool

Patriots

Mike Broadway 1/1 EL
    David Holmberg 2/4 both EL even on autograph Sunday only 2. I think next time will try 3 cards just to see

York

Melky Mesa 0/6 did not try for Mr Elusive as I still have about 3 games left this year to see him and went in line instead

Next game Friday against Long Island

Also for got to post this Friday but was talking to Mike Ashmore the Patriots beat writer and he said the Jimmy Paredes thing is not dead. He applied for the wrong visa and is suppose to be getting the correct one. The Patriots feel if he gets here he will be part of the team but they are not closing the window.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

First Happy Fathers day to all our members and hope you had a great day with the family

Todays game with SMD
    Started to drizzle pre game but stopped by the time the players came out.
    Did very well with a crowd and about 6 graphers but I am annoyed with myself. The SMD pitchers do come out with the hoods on their heads which makes it harder to see them but I missed the most obvious player in Mat Latos. I saw him when it was too late and when he is by you then you lose. Thought I would wait until post game and try then

Somerset pre game
    David Holmberg 2/2 both EL

Southern Maryland pre game

Michael Kelly 1/1 EL starting pitcher
    Josh McAdams 2/2 both EL
    Tony Thomas 2/2 both EL
    Tommy Thorpe 1/1 EL
    Charlie Valero 2/2 both EL
    Cory Vaugnh 1/1 m EL
    Adam Atkins 0/1 did not see
    Mat Latos 0/1 as stated above missed him

Southern Maryland post gme

Mat Latos 0/1 only person asking him and he shook his head no and walked by me. Again annoyed at myself for missing him pre game

Next game Tuesday with Long Island coming in for the first time and I expect a crowd.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Tuesday nights game against Long Island started about 1 hour late because of the rain.It came down so hard there was water every where. There was standing water in the visitors dugout where I normally stand so I chose to move to the other side where the players warm up.
    Long Island pre game
    Steve Lombardozzi 2/2 both mrmain18 what a change from 2 years ago he was very friendly
    Wally Backman 2/2 both mrmain18
    Mike Olt 2/4 both mrmain18 very friendly as he said is it OK if I only sign 2
    Raymond Fuentes 0/5 totally ignored me going past me to warm up and the same coming off
    Kirk Nieuwenhuis 0/3 same as Fuentes totally ignored me going past me to warm up and coming off.

Ed Lynch my Mets book

Long Island post game
    Enrigue Burgos 1/1 mrmain18
    Raymond Fuentes 0/5 waited by the bus and as before totally ignore me. I must have been invisible

Somerset post game

David Holmberg 2/2 both EL

Next game Thursday against the Ducks but cannot do pre game I may try post game. Not killing myself as the Ducks return next week also
    Last edited by adiddle; 06-19-2019 at 12:26 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Thursday nights game against Long Island
    Did very well by my standards.
    As we were graphing pre game we noticed Darby Myers in a Ducks uniform. I checked the sheets before I left for the game and his release and signing was not on the league site. Also the rel of Mike Olt was not there anyway we were surprised.
    Long Island pregame

Ezequiel Carrera 2/4 both EL
    Jake Fisher 1/1 EL
    Lew Ford 2/2 1 EL
    Kirk Nieuwenhus 9/9 3 mrmain18 5 EL
    Hector Sanchez 1/1 EL
    Tanner Scheppers 5/5 all EL
    David Washington 1/1 EL
    Raymond Fuentes 0/7 again did not sign for anyone. I am not holding my breath come next week when they return
    Wally Backman 0/1 did not sign for anyone

Missed the following getting cards signed
    Enrique Burgos 0/1
    Ramon Cabrera 0/2
    The following came out late

Daniel Fields 0/1
    Josh Luke 0/5
    Vin Mazzaro 0/3

Long Island post game
    Enrique Burgos 1/1 EL
    Ramon Cabrera 2/2 both EL
    Daniel Fields 1/1 EL
    Josh Luke 5/5 all EL
    Vin Mazzaro 3/3 2 EL
    Wally Backman 1/1

Bonus for the game
    My friend Jeff noticed someone sitting in the standsclose to the field during the game talking to the Duck players as they passed. At the end of the 3rd inning we moved closed and it was Mike Olt. We talked to him about being released and he said it was a blessing because when the team returned he was going to ask to be released. He said he has a few things in the works with one being Mexico. He was very happy with the way things worked out. He said he was just finding out how it is to sit and have a beer or two and a hot dog watching a game and it was great.
    He hung around because he and LJ Mazzilli drove to the game together. We asked if he would sign and he did.

Mike Olt 9/9 2 mrmain18 6 for EL

Patriots team sheet Jonathan Cheshire

Next game June 28 against the Ducks again

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Todays game against Long Island
    Few notes on unconfirmed things I heard today at the autograph session
    First Zech Zincola may be returning in the future. He left to take care of family matters
    Second Logan Darnell who was not at the signing today supposedly signed with Mexico.
    This was noticed first hand. D'arby Myers was asked to sign cards and would not sign the Somerset Patriots team set card. He even said that to the graphers. I know when he signed with Long Island there was bad feeling with the Patriots because as Brett Jodie said he was not even released yet.
    Almost completed Long Island EXCEPT for a couple players.

Ducks
    Travis Banwart 1/1 EL starting pitcher
    Ezequiel Carrera 3/4 2 mrmain18 1 EL woiuld not sign dupes
    Reymond Fuentes 0/7 again refused to sign for anyone even the Ducks fans and one of them had Reymond's uniform on That is the 5th refusal without signing. I will see him 1 or 2 games in the future but will only give him one chance.
    Kirk Nieuwenhus 3/3 2 EL
    Rick Tomlin 2/2 both mrmain18

Patriots

David Holmberg 2/2 1 EL
    Jimmy Parades 4/4 3 EL

Team Sheet

Dario Pizzano
    Jimmy Parades

End of the first half for home games. Patriots travel for a week then the All Star game in York
    Next game start of second half July 11th against New Britain

Last edited by adiddle; 06-30-2019 at 03:58 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast