Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

Tonights game against High Point. It rained on and off but got a few graphs. Fireworks were canceled so now my son wants to go back tomorrow for that and will try post game

High Point

Viosergy Rosa 1/1 mrmain18
    Matt Sergy 1/1 EL
    Frank Viola 16/16 1 EL 2 mrmain18
    Edwin Carl 0/4 missed him as pitchers had hoods and looking down

Patriots
    David Holmberg 1/1
    Olmo Rosario on team sheet.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Tonight was final with High Point
    I checked on Edwin Carl and it turned out that he did not travel with the team so that is why I never saw him

Somerset
    Jimmy Paredes 9/9 A A

As far as Patriots I am down to Mike Antonini and Stephen Perakslis and one more Paredes. I was going to go tomorrow but will wait until Tuesday
    when we play Sugarland. I have 15 players for Sugarland alone so will most likely stay post game then.
    Season is winding down with about 4 games left.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Tonights game against Sugarland
    Since I saw them in May and unable to see them in August I had quite a bit tonight.
    Most ofl the Skeeters relievers did not come out until the 4th inning
    According to Inky pitcher Matt West did not travel with the team so I missed him the entire season

Sugarland pre game

Wynton Bernard 2/2 both EL
    Javier Betancourt 2/2 both EL
    Jason Martinson 4/4 2 EL
    Rico Noel 1/1 EL
    DJ Peterson 1/1 EL
    Denis Phipps 2/2 both mrmain18
    Carlos Pimentel 1/1 EL
    Matt Purke 1/1 EL
    Troy Scribner 5/5 4 EL
    Matt West 0/3 did not travel with the team
    Zach Borenstein 0/2 did not see
    Dan Rnuzler 0/1 did not see

Post game

Sugarland

Brett Eibner 1/1 otter
    Daniel Gibson 3/3 all EL
    Daniel Schlereth 2/2 both mrmain18

Somerset
    Mike Antonini 2/2 1 AA 1 EL
    Jimmy Parades 1/1

Still in the hunt for Stephen Perakslis on my team sheet

Will try for tomorrow night game and hopefully complete the above.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Tonights game finished my season with Sugarland

Sugarland

Zach Borenstein 2/2 1 mrmain18 1 EL
    Jason Martinson 2/2 both EL
    Dan Runzler 1/1 EL

Still in the hunt for Stephen Perakslis of the Patriots on my team sheet. He came out after the National Anthem.
    I was not going to stay post game maybe 45 minutes to wait for him
    I have 2 games left this season to tackle him.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Tonights game was against New Britain.
    Turns out if the Patriots won their last 3 games and High Point lost their 3 there would have been a one game playoff.
    Did not have to worry about that as the Patriots lost a nail biter 5-4.This will the first time since 2012 that they will not be in the playoffs
    Almost completed everything but still need Zack Dodson from the Patriots as he left the game early.
    Other thing was the Patriots were in Sugarland and had 3 games postponed and they had trouble getting home.They did not get to the stadium until 3 PM today for a 7 PM game. They admitted to being tired but they played a pretty good game other wise

New Britain pregame

Goose Gozzo 4/6 2 curtisc no dupes for anyone
    Mike Carp 3/3 all mrmain18
    Chris Reed 1/1 mrmain18

Somerset
    Zach Dodson 0/3 came out late

Taylor Wright team sheet

New Britain post game

Goose Gozzo 2/2 both curtisc

Somerset

Stephen Perakslis team sheet

Last game of the year for me tomorrow night and only Dodson to get

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Tonight's game with New Britain was my last for the season as I cannot make tomorrows game.
    I was looking for Zack Dodson for today but found out something interesting before the game.
    The league site shows him on the team and we know they are never updated. The Patriots site shows him off the roster and suspended.
    When I got to the stadium I checked and found out he was suspended the 19th and later released for inappropriate actions on social media.
    I did not want to know the details just if he was with the team but it is my understanding that it was not well received by the team.

With that the last cards I needed signed did not happened and was able to watch the entire game and fire works with no issues. I was able to say my end of season goodbye's to people who work at the stadium and the players.

I will be mailing the balance of cards out this week and will let everyone know when mailed.

If I continue to graph next year I most likely will be changing the way I accept cards.

Will advise next year

Good luck to everyone during the off season and hope you all recharge your batteries including Jbone17 my across the highway neighbor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

My wife went to Daryl's House to see Chris Trapper and he signed a CD for her.
    She was hoping Daryl Hall would show up but he was unable to make it

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

I have already been taking some razzing from my friends on this so here it goes

Hallmark is having its first Christmas Con Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the NJ Expo Center about 15 minutes from my house.
    My wife purchased 2 VIP passes for the event. I looked at the lineup of stars and it looked interesting but told her it is not really my thing.
    According to her usually with the VIP you get easy access to the stars and pictures but when we got there you had easy access but had to pay for each picture. You either paid for a selfie or got a photo that the star and they signed it for you. Good thing we brought extra money. The other thing is you get in 1 hour earlier before the general admission.
    Last night started with a tree lighting ceremony with Lacey Chabert and Jonathan Bennett which my wife got a few pictures of.
    Her first picture session was with Alicia Witt. My wife purchased the photo and had Alicia sign it and they talked about 10 minutes. Since Alicia was on The Walking Dead this was a no brainier.
    Her next was a photo opp with Lacey Chabert.
    Next she paid for a selfie with Melissa Joan Hart
    Her final for the night was a photo pop with Alicia Witt who remembered my wife and they talked some more..
    We will be going back later today for more meetings and a concert by Alicia Witt. As you can see my wife likes Alicia
    Seeing all the stars in person is pretty cool especially like anybody else you see how tall or short they really are.
    They were all very friendly and approachable. The event ended at 8 PM but Lacey Chabert made an announcement that she will stay until 9 PM because of the amount of people there to see her.

Now you might be wondering what I was doing since I was not in any photos.
    Well I stayed in the back ground and held my wife's coat, pocketbook and the VIP bags so she did not have to worry about anything. I have to admit I did my job very well because my wife was happy the entire night even though when we left by back was killing me for standing for hours.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

This is from last night
    We did not make everything as we started late and my wife just did some panels today.
    We then stood in line for 2 hours for the concert tonight with Paul Greene who opened and Alicia Witt who closed.
    My wife is the one who is the concert or song person as she did this week with Chris Trapper and her buddy Rob Thomas. Me the last one I attended was Celtic Thunder in 2012.
    I have to admit I really enjoyed myself tonight. I honestly did not know both actors sang and Alicia was really good. Both are song writers and Alicia lives in Nashville so she gets attention.
    Anyway no autos tonight but my wife plans on making up for it today

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Chicago Bears St Louis Blues

Christmas con? AWESOME!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast