With today being the last day of Christmas Con 2019 the venue was really crowed.
My wife found out the next year they are going to take over the entire building instead of about 2/3's of it.
The waiting lines were sooooo long it was a good thing to have the VIP pass as she just stood in line a few minutes for each star she wanted to see.
Here is a list of who she saw
Keep in mind that photo ops are in one part of the building and selfies are in another part.

For photo opps

Danica McKellar
Jessie Metcalfe
Paul Greene
Rachel Boston
Andrew Walker

She had selfies with the following
Paul Greene
Andrew Walker
Danica McKellar

Per my wife she said all the stars were great with her but her favorites over 3 days were Alicia Witt, Paul Greene and Andrew Walker.
It was fun but glad it is over as my back and knees are totally gone.

There was one recognition given by Paul Greene during his concert who said he thanked all the husbands who stood in the back ground holding their wives coats and other items so they can get pictures. Of course I agree to that.

With this being the first year and a great success plus with the announcement that they will do it again next year my wife is already planning on it.
Well I have a year to get myself in shape

Autographs
Paul Greene on his CD Freedom for you Soul All songs on the C D were written by Paul
Alicia Witt on her CD 15,000 Days The title equates how many days she has been alive.

Songs from both CD's were sang last night at the concert.