SCF Rewards
    Country
    See scotforti's Items on eBay

18-19 OPC Platinum - Worst Production Quality I've Ever Seen (Not Exaggeration)

I bought 3 packs of platinum today while I was at the shop just to check them out as I find the set construction really conducive to just opening some packs for fun to see what you get.

What an absolute disaster - the way they took the design templates for OPC (great design this year imho) and tried to "chrome" them did not work out - the cards look almost dirty/spotty or with colors bleeding inconsistently on them - but it's just really inconsistent and low-quality chrome printing.

If I had bought a box of this and burned 0 I would be upset - in this case I'm just happy I only spent to learn this lesson
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

I can upload some pics later if anyone's curious

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

I participated in a case break. Picked Detroit. No hits at all, just a couple basic rookies. The overall case yielded basically crap. I am not happy with my team in this particular break but if I had bought that case I would have been super pissed. It's a shame really since OPC Platinum has been very good the last 2 years and it seems to be easily one of the favourite products that Upper Deck will put out in a year. I haven't seen many breaks but I wasn't impressed at all with the one that I did witness.