Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dallas Mavericks

Please Note - nolan34ryan will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Texas Rangers Dallas Mavericks
    See nolan34ryan's Items on eBay

in what decade are the Mavs the "Worst Franchise in Professional Sports History" I have to ask.

No team has a worse losing % over the course of the 90's, someone may have beaten them for that by now but back then Football, Basketball, Baseball, and Hockey, had never seen some one worse.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Utah Jazz
    See f1do_bball's Items on eBay

Yes, starting lineups are good

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pm me your addy, I’ll send some Dallas cards. When you get them you can send any spurs Duncan, Robinson, Ginobili, or Parker you if got any. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Carolina Panthers Carolina Hurricanes Charlotte Bobcats
    Send PayPal to ChuckLove10 Member is PayPal Verified

Sorry missed your reply, any Charlotte Hornets/Bobcats (no New Orleans Hornets uniforms) or for football-Carolina Panthers, Hockey-Carolina Hurricanes. I also Collect Vince Carter, Dennis Rodman, and Kirk Hinrich as individual basketball players doesn't matter which Jersey they are wearing. And not looking for a lot so if you don't have many that's ok I'm down for a Trade/DONATION to help you out.

LMK
    Chuck

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dayzdtomato's Items on eBay

Let me see what I can dig up. I know I don't have that many Blazers but let me see.

Did you get a chance to check on Blazers? I don't particularly need high end.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Colorado Buffaloes New England Patriots
    See chicagocubs513810's Items on eBay

I can verify that they sucked harder than any suck in the 90s. Getting ridiculed in JH for wearing a Kidd jersey and not a Jordan. Being MFFL was hard, then really good, and now hard again. I'll see what I can dig up as well. I know I have a ton from early to mid 00s.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pm me your addy, I’ll send some Dallas cards. When you get them you can send any spurs Duncan, Robinson, Ginobili, or Parker you if got any. Thanks!

Man I don't have any spurs I give them all to my brother n law. As a Mavs fan I respect the spurs but I can't have those things in my house.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did you get a chance to check on Blazers? I don't particularly need high end.

Sorry for the delay. Yes I did get a chance and I don't have too much mainly Drexler, as I've been giving out commons to trick or treaters the last few years with the candy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry missed your reply, any Charlotte Hornets/Bobcats (no New Orleans Hornets uniforms) or for football-Carolina Panthers, Hockey-Carolina Hurricanes. I also Collect Vince Carter, Dennis Rodman, and Kirk Hinrich as individual basketball players doesn't matter which Jersey they are wearing. And not looking for a lot so if you don't have many that's ok I'm down for a Trade/DONATION to help you out.

LMK
    Chuck

Let me get back on this I think I have some Rodman's some place.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

Got any Tony Allen or Jaren Jackson?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast