Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Intriguing turn of events! SCF is in good hands under your leadership, Scott.

Is there video footage of you and Becky telling Olivia about the surprise 2nd leg of your California trip? I'd love to see it!

Shout out to everyone I recognize from the Streak Contest as well!

we told her about the 2nd leg before we left, so there was no video...

would like some sort of thing done about feedback for trades.what I mean is that you don't get your trade point until the other person leaves you feedback if you left feedback.tired of leaving feedback for trades and not getting it in return.

I understand your frustration. They are notified when the deal is completed to give feedback, we have put in the ability to get RP's on completed deals and I'm sure that you (and others) message the other party to complete their deals. However, there is really not much that can be done at this point. I will generate a report to see how rampant of an issue this is.

this is my first attempt at sending cards ttm how do I go about doing such? Thanks everyone!

I am going to defer this to @arfmax, @haynmay and others that use the tool and send out TTM's regularly as they can probably give better pointers.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I would like to be able to delete my own threads when they are no longer useful.

as mentioned before, I am not willing to put in the deleting function, but you can do this

https://www.sportscardforum.com/show...5#post14773865

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    I would say that on the upcoming show part click on the title then see more than the 5 shown then show like either a map of the USA & CANADA so we click on the state or providence to see what shows are going on for that particular area for the month or year.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

might be time to give up on the set building forums boss. there seems to be no good way to organize them, and they dont generate much if any traffic. otherwise, keep it rolling bud!

Ed

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Greetings:
    I would say that on the upcoming show part click on the title then see more than the 5 shown then show like either a map of the USA & CANADA so we click on the state or providence to see what shows are going on for that particular area for the month or year.

@CoolHandLuke - FYI on this

My thought initially would be to build out an imagemap where shows (and the card shop directory) can be found by clicking on the state and having sortability by state. I'm not sure if have a dynamic google map would be useful in this case.
    @BSEBALLCOMMISH75 - i want to think about this one. Also, I'm still thinking about t-shirts for SCF...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    @scottkoz20 sent you a message also remind your daughter that my 2 year anniversary of her picking my Tim Wallach autograph is coming up next month hopefully she can find me something good from my lists lol.
    Last edited by BSEBALLCOMMISH75; 05-14-2019 at 02:35 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

might be time to give up on the set building forums boss. there seems to be no good way to organize them, and they dont generate much if any traffic. otherwise, keep it rolling bud!

Ed

Honestly, I would like to take a look at all of the secondary layer forums (like Set Building). We do have the prefix for Set Building in Trading at this point. This is probably the right way to go with this.

Greetings:
    @scottkoz20 sent you a message also remind your daughter that my 2 year anniversary of her picking my Tim Wallach autograph is coming up next month hopefully she can find me something good from my lists lol.

Roger is handling the boxes at this point - though he did pull a goodie from SCF's box of 2019 Bowman

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Overall speed, Better mobile would be great!

using this a reply to in order to keep this discussion going.

I have started to look at the forum settings in order to look at tweaking the forum display. This should only look at the last 365 days in the initial load, not going back to 2003 when SCF first started. Older threads can still be bumped as well as seen.

As far as mobile... there is a considerable amount of work that is being done. This work is going be starting with the SCF tools (Trade Manager, TTM, Inventory/Card Database). I am looking at making the forum experience better for the forums (outside of Tapatalk app for SCF)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456