Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: ANY1 HEARD THIS???

SCF Rewards
    Country

ANY1 HEARD THIS???

WOMAN ACCUSED OF STALKIN JIM TRESSEL

I just had to post this because I thought it was kind of amusing since I'm a Wolverine fan, and hate the Buckeyes!

Woman charged with stalking Buckeyes coach Tressel Sept. 12, 2003
    SportsLine.com wire reports

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- A woman accused of repeatedly calling Ohio State football coach Jim Tressel's office claiming to be his wife has been charged with stalking, harassment and trespassing.

Fotoya Hudson, 32, was arrested Sept. 8 after defying a police order to stop trying to contact the coach, police said.

Hudson pleaded innocent to the charges of menacing by stalking, telephone harassment and trespassing on Wednesday, and remained in the Franklin County jail Friday on $105,000 bond.

Hudson made a half-dozen phone calls trying to contact Tressel, and showed up at his office and a campus hotel where the team stays before home games, university police said.

She never threatened to hurt Tressel, his family or the players, and wanted to "seek audience with the coach," campus police Chief Ron Michalec said Friday.

Police told Hudson to stop trying to contact the coach on Sept. 6. She was arrested two days later and the additional menacing and harassment charges were filed Sept. 9.

AP NEWS
    The Associated Press News Service

Copyright 2003, The Associated Press, All Rights Reserved

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

LOL... gotta luv these crazy broads. I wish I was bigtime so I could get courts to tell women to stop calling me!

See cfa10123's Items on eBay

That's crazy! Why would you want to stalk HIM out of all people? LOL!

Tim

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah this is after i heard some japanese businessman was stalkin Britney Spears yo like last yr and he said he'd quit but i guess he lied whats new LOL