Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oklahoma Sooners

Sooners PC Generation 2

Starting back at 0 here. I'll just be posting the major stuff in this thread. Let's see how far down the rabbit hole goes! Should be fun.

I'll start off with some classics.
    1951 Bowman Joe Golding that some of you may have seen, and 1956 Topps RC of Heisman winner Billy Vessels.

Then some Majestic Auto/Patch/RC. Mixon /10

Dede Westbrook Auto/Patches /10

And finally Rodney Anderson Legacy Auto/Patch Diamond /10. It wasn't until after I bought this card that I realized that it is an Orange Bowl patch. While it is sick nasty we also lost both Orange Bowls that he played in so.... if you ever see it for sale that is why.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice collection. Thanks for showing it! And you are right that Orange Bowl patch is one of the nastiest football patches I've seen.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oklahoma Sooners

@pwaldo Thank you. I add from time to time.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oklahoma Sooners

Couple new additions. Kenneth Murray and the Bolts defense are in for a big year!

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

@pwaldo Thank you. I add from time to time.

I love the 1999 SP Signature Edition from Upper Deck!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oklahoma Sooners

I love the 1999 SP Signature Edition from Upper Deck!

@jplcom Sorry bud I meant to reply to this. I love them too! The team color schemes matching the design is neglected often times. On card autos with blue ink is a big plus too.

Just got this one in. I had been looking to pick up a Here Comes the Boom K9 for a while. This one finally popped up the other day. So now I’ve got the Charger Blue Contenders Optic and this red one. 1 college and 1 pro.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oklahoma Sooners

New additions:
    Turkey red box loader that I have no clue how to store right of Mark Bradley. Sooners WR during a ridiculous time (2005-06 drafts) when 4 receivers were drafted. Mark Clayton 05, Bradley 05, Brandon Jones 05, and Travis Wilson 06.

And we all know this legend from class of 07.

/88 Dragon scale /25 Pandora /25 Tiedye

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oklahoma Sooners

Sooners PC Generation 2

So good to see Bob Stoops back in action at the Alamo Bowl tonight. With Demarco Murray coaching RBs they put up over 300 rushing yards.
    Last edited by turnpipe; 12-30-2021 at 02:28 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oklahoma Sooners

Sooners PC Generation 2

Well, it looks like my allegiance will be changing soon. I’ve got one more mail day inbound before what will likely be the end of my Sooners PC. In the meantime here is my top 24.

22. From an old Heisman set

21. Adrian Peterson Mythical /25

20. True 1/1

17. The man who carried Mahomes to his only title.

16. 2008 Masterpieces “Dick Butt Kiss” Time Warp /50

14. Rufus used to work at this BBQ restaurant called Sooner Legends that my dad would always take me to. It was torn down last year with the rest of OU football.

12. A+ for Press Pass

5. Game worn and pulled myself.

4. Tommie used to also hang around Sooner Legends along with other big guys like future pro bowlers Davin Joseph and Jamaal Brown. Really sad to see the place go.

2. My best pull.

1. Pulled from my 1st pack of football cards.
    Last edited by turnpipe; 04-22-2022 at 04:47 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oklahoma Sooners

Sooners PC Generation 2

Last OU mail.

Kicking it off with some classics. Lee Roy Selmon uncorrected error RC served as the inspiration for the misspelling in the Tommie Harris card listed at number 4 above, I believe.

Austin Reeves first card /224

Kenneth Murrays /25 /35 /50

RBs

Quentin Griffin Longevity Rainbow
    I still think Longevity was one of the best sets for parallels in the mid-2000’s.

And to bring things full circle a Quentin Griffin Classics 1/1 RC from the National. Also not listed in Beckett, so if anyone has any info one these I’m all ears. /5 are listed but not 1/1.

Last, just to show off. My balls from the 2004 and 2005 men’s basketball teams signed by the likes of Kelvin Sampson, Kellen Sampson, Quannas White, Kevin Bookout, Taj Gray, Longar Longar, Terrell Everett, Lawrence McKenzie, Johnnie Gilbert, Jaison Williams, Ebi Ere, my coach Nate Carter, and others.

And the service elevator key to the haunted Bizzell Memorial Library. https://www.oudaily.com/sooner_yearb...e3489e137.html
    Last edited by turnpipe; 06-10-2022 at 12:32 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast