Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Mets New Orleans Hornets

andrewgrafe's IP thread

Not as heavy into the IP these days; home team is N.O. Babycakes (until they abandon us for Wichita next year), and I mainly do coaches and the occasional current player.
    With that, I went to the Omaha Stormchasers series and got Andy Hawkins '84 Topps and Brett Phillips '18 Choice.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to a book signing this evening with New Orleans Babycakes announcer and Miracle Met Ron Swoboda, who just published "Here's the Catch." Ron was a great storyteller and signed 2 copies of the book for me. Look forward to reading it. Let's Go Mets!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did inside pregame for New Orleans Babycakes v. Nashville Sounds last Friday. Star Wars night & mini bat night (didn't get there in time for the mini bat). Only wanted a few guys, but the Nashville guys seemed to be generally accommodating to the few other graphers doing visitor side down the line. Got Howard Johnson 2/2 and he signed for anyone who wanted him. Geno Petrailli said no after he gave the lineup card to the ump, even though I was the only one there and was right by the dugout entrance behind home plate. Gagne didn't even come out until the 6th inning. Didn't stay to try and get him after the game as it sounds like that's been difficult at best for others trying to do it. Glad to get Hojo and watch a game before we lose our team!